Reviews for Shadows On The Wall
rust phoenix chapter 10 . 5/1
This poem made me have to favourite this. Your writing is so sensory and so filled with longing and emotion. You write about experiences that are so hard to describe, and you put them into words which fit them. Reading this helps me to place some of the confusing, cluttered emotions I experience, having words for them rather than just transitory impressions.
rust phoenix chapter 7 . 5/1
This is so perfectly said.
rust phoenix chapter 4 . 5/1
Your words are so vivid and real. Your writing style reminds me of the book "Runaway" by Evelyn Wau, I think you may like her writing.
rust phoenix chapter 3 . 5/1
i know this feeling. it's so overwhelming and confusing, but you articulate it so well.
rust phoenix chapter 2 . 5/1
i relate to this a lot. you say so much in just a few lines.
Little girl Big world chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
i'm sorry. this poem is hauntingly beautiful and very sad.
Little girl Big world chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
i've been there before. i really relate to a lot of these poems and i wish there was something i could say that could help but i'm not so good at knowing what to say..all i've got is that you're not alone.
Little girl Big world chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
i understand this feeling so well.
Little girl Big world chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
I really like this, " Life goes on. And perhaps it does, but such knowledge does not inspire the spirit."
Little girl Big world chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
"One day I'll escape this all, I thought to myself. One way or another." gripping words.
Little girl Big world chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
you are completely deserving. i can understand this feeling of not being good enough though because i have spent the last couple years feeling the same way in my relationship. & i love the last line, its really sweet.
Little girl Big world chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
i can relate so much. i love the second stanza, interesting way of looking at it.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
Disturbing...I like this a lot. Especially the line "caressing your wounds."
aria's melody chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Just read all eight of these chapters in one sitting and am now speechless. Beautiful job, my friend.
atomic-pocket-watch chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
It sounds like the end but your words are so darkly lovely that I hope it's not.