Reviews for Revenge
Revenge and Rainbows chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Ohh now I get it. This seems really cool! Can't wait to read :)
Revenge and Rainbows chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Eh I'm kind of confused...why would you want to avenge the death of somebody who got killed by a wolf? What, is it a story about somebody wanting to hunt down a wolf that was probably either crazed or in a realllly bad mood? I just don't find the premise to be something anybody can really grasp on to.

But I guess I'll have to keep on reading.
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Why not write both? Find your inspiration and go for it!
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
So then this is pretty much it then? *Sigh* And I really was just getting into the story...
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Only one or two more chapters? Dang, I was just getting into this! :-(
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
I really like this concept. What book were you reading that gave you the idea?
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Interesting... I'll continue reading when you post more.
Navaura chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I think this is a good story and I think you shouldn't rush it. It's coming along fine, but you can wrap it up quickly if you want, but please give us more about the opposite clan and who they are and what their intention is before you do. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
It's better development than the first. You get a good sense that this is just an ordinary couple who just happens to be walking. However, where they are is a mystery. The only inclination that you get is they are by trees. I think you should put more scenery in this because that would help to understand their surroundings. I also think there's a couple of places that has a comma where it shouldn't be such as: Kyle's a great guy, if anyone should be lucky, it should be me. (Kyle's a great guy. If anyone should feel lucky, it should be me.) think in the last sentence should have a g at the end instead of k and the if in this sentence should be is. That's it. Much better than the first story in my opinion; atleast the vocabulary. Anyhow, good job. :)