Reviews for All About Us
AudenJayy chapter 22 . 7/25/2013
I am in love with this story. Just keep going :)
Maria chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
OMG UPDATE ASAP WHEN ARE THEY GONNA DO THE NASTY BECAUSE THEY SHOULD HAVE YOU KNOW AND I REALLY CAN'T TAKE THIS UPDATE NOW! I can identify with kielle, but I really want her to be happy with chris! Agh write more okay?! Update update update update update update update update!
fedoralover101 chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
RETRO6O chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
Hot damn! They should've totally done the nasty!
AimingForMadness chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
I basically just read this whole thing from chapter 1, and let me say, it is fabulous I love the characters, and Roman is the most adorable thing since puppies xD I can't wait for chapter 21! I have been hoping for some boy on boy :D Please update ASAP :)
MagnificentFern chapter 19 . 6/21/2013
I love this fiction :) slow pace, but I like it. It's realistic and sweet, better than rushed and crazy
fedoralover101 chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
Fuck Kielle I officially hate her
Fiona Church chapter 16 . 5/2/2013
Ooh exciting, looking forward to the garden party! Also, Roman is intriguing, I can't wait to find out more about him
Fiona Church chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Very well written :) I'm loving the build up between Roman and Jon, can't wait for more
Fiona Church chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
Aw! They'll be such a cute couple :D I really like Micheal, he's like an over-protective older brother :P can't wait to find out what's up with Roman
fedoralover101 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
WRITE MORE NOT A QUESTION BUT A DEMAND!
fedoralover101 chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
B!TCH WRITE MORE!
yari chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
This an amazing story! Can't help but fall in love w/ this slowness of it. But I kinda want to know more about Roman, God! I'm obsessed with him... want to see more action, not sexual! wouldn't mind tho!loool
But u know!
Anyway! nice writing style!
keep the hard work!
Fiona Church chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Loving the build up!
Fiona Church chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Aw, poor Roman :( But yay for him and Jon!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »