Reviews for Two Gold Statues
SabenaRavna chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I know nothing of haikus, but I liked this morality tale!
sweetladyjane2012 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Glad the little thief got what was coming to her...that was very clever, witty, and well-written. Original as well. :)
Basara chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
easy read with an interesting idea.

nice.
Margaret Casady chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
i love the way the girl gets in trouble and then a old woman helps her, but the girl steals again. just a bit confused ... there where three gold statues and the girl took one or did she not take any?
Archia chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
First I'm going to say that I have no if what Twilight Zone is so this was totall new to me. The whole idea of it, that end, it was a bit creepy almost actually, but it was great. What I loved was that no names were given. The girl was called ,halter top, the whole time, and it said ao much about without giving off the name, which was really good. I'm really impressed with the form, and all the haikus that work so well. One thing though that I want to know is if the lady liked having the statues, or if she would rather it hadn't happened. My first thought was that she wanted it, but then I thought that since she's still lonely maybe not. Anyway, great poem and I loved the story to it.