Reviews for Fallen Angels
haloedmoon chapter 1 . 3/16
Beautiful.
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
It's interesting, a bit dark and deep but very well written (nice word play by the way)!
Rogan-ofthe-Light chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Your work touches me so much, especially this poem in particular. It really left an imprint on my heart. You truly have a way with words, and I hope that you never stop writing. Not only do you put your heart into the words that are typed here, but you also have a pure and sheer talent. Thank you so much for putting your work here so that we can all read it.
Purplemonkey123 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Beautiful poem!
Loraine Wentworth chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I really like this poem. It flows very nicely and has some interesting imagery.

A few pointers:

They just sit and wait [to] die

Held by the Earth's ashen feet [I really like this beautiful line]

And pray the sins are now forgave [incorrect grammar? Forgiven? Forgive? I'm not certain though, I could be wrong here]
monkeyCsaw chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I particularly enjoyed this poem for a few reasons, and a few more I cannot quite put my finger on.
It flowed so beautifully and you can feel the melancholy through the words. Angels are a grand topic to write about, and fallen angels are sorrowful. You capture this perfectly and your diction is clear and concise. I especially enjoy the comparison of broken hearts and fallen angels.
"Earth's ashen feet" is my favorite, I must say. I have never read an author who describes Earth in that way and it was so fresh and original, I instantly fell in love with it.
You are a fantastic author, and I hope you continue writing!
LsyBlurb chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
What I really loved was your choice of words. It really set a mood for the poem, in my opinion. The melody was very good, like it flowed nicely. I also think your beginning was very strong. It caught me. Amazing job! Keep up the great work!