Reviews for Raen
Stephen King chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
You write like an 80 year old. That was a complement, my friend.
TheSageofThyme chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
I feel the need to share pronunciations here...:

Pronunciation Key (All capitals indicates which syllable to stress):

Ilai Ecreahson: Eli EK-reh-son

Kalin: KAY-lin (like Catlyn)

Marus: Marr-OOS

Calyx: KAY-licks

Raen: Rain

Maiore: MAY-waar (like 'memoir' or 'noir')

Damir: Dam-EAR

Htelate's Plains: Het-EL-ate's (like 'Hetalia')

Samis: Sam-ISS

Tomä: Toe-MAH

Arrol: AIR-all
FirePrince chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Calyx sounds like such a nice women. As does Ilai's father. *sentences then die in overload of sarcasm*

Anyway, FINALLY. Seven chapters and we finally find out that Ilai is in fact, not a murderer. I don't know what it is, but I am actually fond of him by now... No matter how idiotic and arrogant the elf is.

And now, I look forward to the visit to Calyx.
FirePrince chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I enjoyed all the sword's details, sounds like a beautiful piece of weaponry really. And I've always liked dragons, so that was a wonderful touch if I may say so.
FirePrince chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Geez, the people in your story sure are quick to throw stones. Half them probably didn't even know Ilai but hate him just because he's a prisoner. You're world is harsh.

I read the part about the wolves about three times, and still pity them. That's a terrible way to treat/use of animals.
FirePrince chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
You keep referring to Ilai as 'the murderer', yet said elf denies it, hatefully denies it, every time it's mentioned.

WHY MAKE ME SO INTERESTED?!

I must say, he's growing on me... Though, very slowly...
FirePrince chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I'm back! For now... Yeah, my computer and I have a love/hate relationship. That and I've been ignoring the poor thing... Anyway, Ilai bothers me. For reasons I don't even know. Though I would like to know why he keeps being accused of murder and denies it so hatefully every time. I'm intrigued by this story, though I like your other ones a bit more. Again, I don't know why, it's just opinion I guess.