Reviews for Hidden Affection
XxWriting MistressxX chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Oh my word; it scares me how well I can relate to this fantastic poem. There's a guy I really like, but like the girl in the poem, I'm too scared to say anything. Anyway, my random babbling aside, this was an awesome poem. It flowed so well and was a delight to read. Thank-you for sharing such an awesome piece of work. :)
GlobalWarmingandCrayonDrawings chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
so touching :) that's me and my crush totally just kidding
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love this. It's so pretty!
Lady Seratopia chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This is beautiful and sad
Revamp chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is a very deep and wonderful poem about hidden affection. You and Brokenm3 really pulled together to make a wonderful display of emotion. Great job on this poem.
Jackiechane100 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Beautiful! Amazing! Bravo! Bravo!
PureHeartsWait chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Again, you both did a great job!
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This poem is so saaaad . I can feel what the girl feels . and it's so sweet and capturing in a way words can't describe...! :D Even though I'm not one for romance, this was so sweeeeetttttt!

Just one thing: "Asking weather is real?" - whether, not weather. But anyway, we all get confused so it doesn't take away the awesomeness :D
Nalledia chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This was a really beautiful poem, very touching! Well done, both of you!
UnpredictableMe chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Great Poem! love it, all our loves stay a hidden affection! mine to be sure as well
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Great piece! Loved it :-D
This is superb! Brilliant job! You should collaberate together again because this was AMAZING!
RinaJewelz chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Really sad. And really vivid imagery I could almost see the girl. Great job :)
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is amazing! I can just picture the girl with a flower plucking the petals with all the emotions written in her eyes. I can relate to this very much, and I think it's wonderful!
CookiChann chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
It was sad yet so beautiful
DappledKarma chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow what a poor soul. The poem was very sad and it flowed very low. I especially loved the last two sentences.