Reviews for It's Not You, It's Us
R.A.Gallagher chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh my...words can't accurately describe how this makes me feel. This is so, SO very true! I want to fly, to soar. We all do. What you have just written about is something that comes to my mind every day, and it hurts to realize just how much people complain about others when they really need to be looking at themselves and thinking of how they can become a better person. And I hate to admit that I'm guilty of that too sometimes. The world needs to realize that you can't change other people and that complaining about them will do nothing but waste time. One can only change themselves and if everyone tried to make themselves better people, even if only by changing little things, the world would become a much better place. The world would get closer to becoming that serene place that we all yearn for so desperately. But despite the sadness the world makes me feel because of its ignorance, it makes me happy to see that I'm not the only one who knows what we all really yearn for and what can be done to help us achieve that.
You are a wonderful writer and I love your work. Keep writing beautifully.