Reviews for Insanity
SkinnyLove203 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very well written :)
But what is insane really? I think everyone has a level of insanity compressed within ourselves that we try to hide. Soceity barrs us from surpassing the boundaries of 'sanity'. But what is it to be considered insane? To believe in a supernatural being that we aren't able to touch, see or hear? Is that insane? Or is insanity the belief that we are indestructable or the ideology that we are superheroes that can fly; so we jump off of buildings, only to find ourselves collapsing as we hit the floor?
Isn't Soceity in itself insane? We have been indoctrinated with the idea that order is 'sane' and disorder and havoc is the opposite - but is that correct?
Insanity is a word derived from 'logical' thinkers wo depict insanity to be a deformality in our human psyche. But what if it was the opposite - what if we are insane to believe that we aren't? What if we are mad to believe that others who supposedly 'show signs of madness' are insane?
Sorry for my 2cents being added there haha - but I guess I should review your essay now, right? :)
I agree with a lot of what you say and the way you write is very impressive - good vocabulary. But what I do disagree with...
is that you only have 2 reviews so far? Unacceptable. That is ridiculous haha
Very good work :) xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Too dramatic, but still true. It must be experience, because how else would you know my actual feelings? It was done with thought, at least (I hope)).