Reviews for Glass Tree House
BrowellyPops chapter 19 . 4/20/2013
Dammit Lenni! Please post more of this story, I've been following from the beginning and really want to know what's gonna happen! :) x
Sonja1023 chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
keep it up! this is great!
bookppl93 chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
Really good chapter. Update as soon as you can, please.
Hammsters chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
Wait, who did they go to see? Is it Brian? Yeah, I bet it's Brian. Or maybe... no wait, she said a familiar number, it's definitely Brian. Gosh, why did she go to see HIM?! I want you to update soooo bad, I wanna know what happens next! Are her parents going to fix their relationship up all pretty again? Or are you just gonna leave that open-ended (which, by the way, would be depressing. I've read too many stories with realistic "the world sucks, get used to it" endings.) Grrr, I need you to update soon! So go on. Get to it. Haha
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Hey! Congrats on your first FP story!

I love the premise of this - I'm assuming he's going to come back and be a babe and tons of drama will ensue, right?

It's fairly well written, but there are a LOT of tense changes. Given that the majority of the story is written in past tense, I'm assuming that that's the tense you want, so lines like this:

'Micky wanted to say she doesn't understand the pang in her heart, but she does. It's because he didn't tell her himself.

- are in the the present tense, and therefore don't fir. 'Doesn't' and 'does' should be 'didn't' and 'did'.

There are quite a few others, including the start of the paragraph after , but I'll let you sort them if you want. I, however, am going to continue reading!

Mish xx
Hammsters chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAMMSTERS DOES NOT APPROVE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE! FIX IT, I COMMAND YOU, FIX IT! Please? *breaks down and cries 'cause it's so dramatic and sad* Derek and Micky are just so perfect together, and now Micky's parents are fighting and it's all gonna fall apart because authors, I am now learning, love to torture their characters in such evil ways. I know, I've done it. Gah, but it's still so good! I FEEL SO CONLICTED AT THE MOMENT. Update soon pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa aaaase!
Binkybaby chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
Woah
bookppl93 chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
Drama! -.- god this is must be hard on Mickey
WritingKnightmare chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
Oh my god. That ending. Such a heavy chapter. It was so well written. I feel so bad for Micky. Awww... I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm thinking either Justin or Derek or Derek's dad will be the one to tell Micky the truth, but I'm leaning toward Justin being the one to tell her.

Anyway, update soon.
WritingKnightmare
MY HORSE IS GONE chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Keep going!:)
Bookworm-110708 chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
FINALLY! yay i was so happy to see that you had updated! i've been waiting for this and i was so excited to read it!

As usual a wonderful job :) i feel so bad for micky, i can't even imagine what it would feel like to go through that but you really described it well and made it easier to understand what she was going through. I hope her parents don't separate cause that would be brutal!
Anyways, keep being awesome! can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
I love this story3 Please update this though! It's what I wait for on a Wednesday and Saturday, it's what gets me through the week!
Auriolus chapter 17 . 9/8/2012
This is an amazing story (: Micky and Derek have so much chemistry together, and all the stuff with Avery and Justin and Micky's mom has literally got me on the edge of my seat. And I also just wanted to say that I love John. Haha, he reminds me of one of my best friends; he's also a shameless flirt. I think John and Avery would be SO cute together, and I really hope they get together, but that's just me. I think you did a great job with character development and the
ChocolateCoveredCheetos chapter 17 . 9/8/2012
Sorry for the late review! I only had the chance to read this today. :P So anyways...

I practically looked like this at the start of the chapter- O.O The tension and drama between Micky and Brain was so strong, for a moment, I thought he was going to KISS her. :O I'm glad he didn't though. It'll just make things even more complicated for Micky and Derek (Merek? Ehe, pardon my horrible mash.) Whew. x)

And then when I read this line:

"Our parents…" he took a deep, shaky breath that seemed as rattled as I was. "Our parents had an affair."

I started gaping like a fish.

OH MY GOODNESS, TH- THEY HAD AN AFFAIR?

Well, I did kinda suspected it, but just didn't want to believe it. Micky mom just seems so nice. I bet though that at that time, Micky's mom just wasn't thinking about what she was doing, but now she's changed. :))

Ahhhhhh, I can't wait to see what happens next! Don't keep me hanging! Haha, just kidding! Take as much time as you want. No matter how long the wait will be, it'll always be worth it.

Awesome chapter, as usual! Update soon! ;)

-ChocolateCoveredCheetos :D
bookppl93 chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
Affair. Wow this is getting interesting. Update soon! :)
91 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »