Reviews for When I See You, Tess
Shadowswept chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is a wonderful story about the joy of true friendship. It's someone who understands you and shares in all the little things. Life is mostly made up of small moments that we need to appreciate. It sounds like you do. We all make mistakes in life, but learning from them makes us wiser. People aren't born wise.
Thanks for sharing this lovely story.
HenryDavid chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
A mistake is only a mistake if you don't learn and grow from it.
And that can only happen if you admit that you messed up; and apologize to her.

I think you've done it, Hermie.
It sounds like you haven't seen her for a while; I would consider getting in touch with her.
Thanks ;)
LucienMaier chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Great testament to friendship. I love the great snip its from your adventures together. well done
KaylaHeart chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Aw, this is both sad and sweet. How did it turn out?
Faded-Whisper chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Hey I just came to return a review but which, usually, I'll be honest; I do in the most off-hand way but this really touched me. Not only is your writing style brutally simple and honest, but it portrays emotions perfectly and I was actually very touched. Hope to see another sample of writing up soon about how things are okay between you guys now :)
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This reminds me so much of me and my best friend it's scary. What an amazing way to express your feelings, especially because you're so dang good at it. All the little details, the organization, the language, mood, tone. You are my English teacher's dream.
Hermione's Harmony chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Hiya!

Hermie, this made me want to cry. It was a beautiful way of portraying your feelings into text. Your almost inadvertent style, the way that you indirectly flow all of your guilt into these words, is just fantastic.

I can see from this that you are a very meaningful, thoughtful friend. And friends always make mistakes. It won't be your first, and it won't be your last. The way we deal with these mistakes and recover from them is what matters.

I also loved how you kept up a flow of humour throughout this piece, with writing in mind. It wasn't continuously down-hearted and depleted, but full of a spirit that can only come from memories.

This was lovely! Well done!
MichelleEA chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
That was so true, and very beautiful. That's exactly how I feel about the girls who go to my school- stuckup snobs!
Fizzy Bath Bomb chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
true
: D
DarkAngelGal chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awww...this is so sweet! I'm glad u finally came to ur senses!
It's not about how many ppl u hang with but about the types of ppl u hang with!
Plus, in my opinon, it's better to have a true friend than no friend at all!
Anyway, thanks for sharing!
-DarkAngelGal
Flaming Sun of Illusions chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
That story really connects with me. I have done the same thing with my friends, and I really regret it. I love the way you put my feelings into words... Great story!
Queen in the North chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
you have a very wonderful friend :) sometimes we just need someone who can be weird with us. Kudos to you for apologizing and admitting your mistake. These days, people rarely do that. :)
MagicWords chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Good work, all the examples show just how good of friends you two were. I'm glad that things were reconciled.
the4thera chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Love your sense of humour: so light like many a friend I know! Great work keep at it!
blueagle246 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Sounds like a very good friend.