Reviews for You and I
Darkenedpoetry chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I have such a hard time with rhyming that I just don't! How long does it take you to make words do that? It's cool
Naomi Winters chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This poem is... simple, but beautiful nonetheless. It reminds me of an ordeal someone and I have been going through. I really like it. Props to you. *tilts top hat*
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
It makes sense. I liked the lines "are hearts are shattered, out minds so scattered"

I've literally started thinking and got so lost in thought that I was drooling(in front of someone in my study hall.)

Love the poem. Keep writing!
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Me being the total Mumford and Sons fangirl (Justin Beiber is a fad and One Direction is the Beatles for the moron girls of my age group), I would like to congratulate you for your beautiful taste on music.

And your poem's also beautiful. Awesome.

-Hermie
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Another amazing poem. The rhyme was easy to read and was very neat. Thanks for posting this!
Mishikaiya chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I have to agree with you on Mumford and Sons. Very inspirational. I love the way this one flows. The rhythm is excellent and I can see how the band influenced it. It's got a certain cadence to it. Good content too.
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
The wordplay in this is fantastic. It's a bit of a tongue twister, but it also rolls off the tongue in a lyrical kind of way. Does that even make sense? Haha. But what's really great about this is that the emotion and imagery don't suffer because you're crafting the words so particularly. I love the image of "so fill that void with fire/i'll fill you with desire," and the whole ending has a fantastic feeling of spirituality. I really enjoyed this piece :)
Purplemonkey123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Lovely poem! keep writing!
aptitude to fly chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Definitely liked this, especially the last stanza! And I have to agree with you on Mumford & Sons.