Reviews for Siblings of the Century Gem of Calm
Not Bent Just Broken chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I liked how casual your dialogue is. It seemed natural dialogue and sometimes that's hard to do. Well done!
I also liked how you ended it - a cliff hanger. It'll keep people coming back for more!
I did spot out a few places where you should have put 'you' instead of 'your'.
this wild abyss chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
[Tone/Voice] Your narrator's voice seems to be pretty strong. It's personable and I think it will appeal to a lot of readers.

[Scene] There was a lot of dialogue in these scenes, almost too much. It might be a good idea to balance things out with some exposition, especially since this is only the beginning.

[Dialogue] But your dialogue itself is very good. I think its realistic to your character set.

[Other] I liked the bit of a meta moment when you mentioned FP. It was unique and I don't think I've seen it done before.
Another Wannabe Author chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I read the first three chapters, and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazed I don't know what to say, excapt: I can't wait for more! ;)
Total Light chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Awesome! Can't wait for the next one! :)
Mirrorthrone chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I like your story, it's very original. I kind of felt that it was short, like... you could have made the descriptions longer and whatnot, but overall it was good.
Total Light chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Good job! I'm looking forward to more!
Total Light chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wow! I like this!
Nicely done! gimme more!
Rainali chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awesome! It's well written and the personalities of the characters are well displayed! Update soon!
Rai-Rai
Zathiron1123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Cool! A superhero story! I love these things. Keep on going! ;)
cupidgirl xx chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I really like this, you've written it very well! Write more, especially with Fi! :D