Reviews for Beauty Isn't Everything
sam chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Kind of a crappy story. Not very well-written, nm plot, main character is a Mary Sue...
LAUREN chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Shit man. How'd the dad get out of prison with the gun past security? And how did Alec get a gun and holy crap she died! And he died?! CAN YOU SAY ROMEO AND JULIET?! That was so sad man, so sad...
Superstar For Life chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Loving your story!
LAUREN chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
:o is that...the...end?!
Fhdftfddty KG chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
Not too bad if I do say so myself. I enjoyed this chapter, nice to know that the story goes on. One thing though,

"Annamarie, how dare you bring us into your family drama?

That line, that line right there, it's doop alright, it doesn't seem very realistic to me. I don't think a mother whose child just got molested/raped would really even be taking to Annamarie at this point, I imagine that the mother would be so distraught that she wouldn't be worrying about other things besides her little girl. That line, to me, seems like something Annamarie would've imagined. And that line, that line that I just typed.

" That line, to me, seems like something Annamarie would've imagined."

That one. You know what that shows that Annamarie is a person, with real thoughts and feelings and emotions and this is a polysyndeton, if you remeber what that means. She's not just some character in a story. And you've done a really good job with this book. Great job kiddo.

With love,
That doopy weirdo
LAUREN chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
Uh excuse me miss, but PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY OR IM GUNNA DIE. It's soooooo good, like everytime Annamarie does soliloquies my stomach drops and I freak out and cry. It's crazy. You're that good haha, the relatableness is good too, thank you an pleaaaaaase finish!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
Sammie. Don't just take it off. Okay. I want you to finish it I just need to catch up on my reading. Oh. This is your best friend. Btw. But okay so finish. At the very least, don't delete it.
Rachael chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
No how dare Matt do that. Aubrey is a whore. Ugh. Of course she has a reason the be upset! I still get upstairs every time Ashton. And Desiree do anything!

What the hell happened at the end? Update soon!
RachaelFaye chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
HOLYHELL. she's back? The heck. Ohmygod. What's gonna happen now? Gah this is jot good!

Sorry it took my so long to read and review. :/
Guest chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
That grrr irrritates me i wish that you would not end your chapters like that! grrrr
sinsercely dee
dude-wtf chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
this story is amazing. i love it.
RachaelFaye chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
I lied. I read tonight. Forgive me?

About time she realized this! And why does it not surprise me that Sophie and Luke did that? Bitches and dicks these days ... still love Matt. So glad we get the long ending! Can you email me the shorter one though too? Cant wait for the next update. Luh you c:
Fhdftfddty KG chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
Ok. First things first i really liked this chapter and i especially liked the last two lines you put in there, Second i think you should work on presenting your dialogue a little, and Lastly, I'm probably gonna get a lot of heat for saying this but...girls are stupid and when i say that i don't mean Annamarie i mean girls in general. Also i kinda predicted what happened to Sophie only my prediction was a little diferent
ElettraBelle chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
First of all, I hate Sophie, then I hate her father then I hate Sophie, then I hate her father but then again I REALLY HATE SOPHIE! Seriously, no need for the slap! AAARGH! Haha, I liked it how Annamarie accidentally dropped the coke on Matt then told him to take off his clothes! Such a troll! XP Aubrey? Let's say, that I hope you never bring her. I really like Matt, and I would really wish for her to date him! He's so cute. And no, Matt will never leave Annamarie struggle alone. He will come back. (Unlike Alec) I also dislike Alec. And is her father some kind of a psycho or something? GARGLE SOAP JUST BECAUSE MATT KISSED HER YESTERDAY? And he wanted to kiss her. I have no idea how on earth did he know that he kissed her. Are there cameras in the house? GRACIE! I love you so much! :D :*
RachaelFaye chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
I don't think hes guilty. I think she needs to run away. And I am sorta shocked on the ex story. And I didn't know Alec had abuse at hone?

Long ending.