Reviews for Frostbite
annayh44 chapter 26 . 10/13/2014
Kyaaaaa its first time .I am fall in love with Death..if its happen to be like this haha...love it..finally Vi realize she actually in love with Heath hehe...awwww such a loving guy..excited to read other part..Great Job !
Alaeryel chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
YAY-they got together! I AM SO HAPPY! I am on my way to read 'Ashes' I cannot wait to see where and how this story will play out!
Alaeryel chapter 25 . 12/16/2012
OH NO-IT CANNOT BE OVER ALREADY! I AM NOT READY FOR IT TO END! What am I gonna do without this story? I am IN LOVE with these characters and ESPECIALLY now that Vi knows Heath loves her and she has feelings for him-I know there will be another story to finish this series out but I just don't want it to end anyway! AMAZING JOB here girl!
Alaeryel chapter 24 . 12/15/2012
WOW-well I didn't EXACTLY SEE this coming! I really hope the others make it out of there fine! I should have guessed that Frank would have had goons waiting to help AMBUSH THEM! My heart FLUTTERED when Heath told Vi he loved her! ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER!
conti siegel chapter 25 . 11/20/2012
i absolutely love this! :)
flashangel chapter 23 . 11/18/2012
Chapter 25- end, I think its him, not his.
flashangel chapter 25 . 11/18/2012
Oooooommmmmmmoooooooo nuu nu nu nu nu nuuuu its too good!
Alaeryel chapter 23 . 11/18/2012
OMG OMG OMG-PERFECTION-LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS CHAPPIE Lala! I wanted to bounce when she TURNED HIM DOWN and Blaize attacked! I can't stop grinning like a Cheschire cat! Hell is breaking loose between my brother and my sons so will hopefully get back to reading your stories this evening-HOPEFULLY everything will be calmed down by then-I am dying to read the next chapter now especially! GOD GIRL YOU JUST AMAZE THE HELL OUT OF ME!
Alaeryel chapter 22 . 11/18/2012
OMG GIRL-I knew it couldn't go completely smoothly BUT HELL-didn't quite grasp this happening! She loves Heath but just won't completely admit it to herself let alone anyone else at this time. You left me hanging and wanting more and since there are two more chappies I am on my way now-DYING TO KNOW!
flashangel chapter 24 . 11/15/2012
Continueeee I love this! :)
Alaeryel chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
OMG OMG OMG Lala-YOU COMPLETELY AND IRREVOCABLY BLEW ME AWAY HERE! Can you just KILL ME PLEASE AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY? This was the MOST EXCEPTIONAL chapter yet and I HONESTLY CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE OF THIS-THE INTENSITY AND THE SUSPENSE has WASHED over me like an ocean pulling me out to sea! DAMN BRILLIANT JOB MY FRIEND!
Alaeryel chapter 20 . 10/19/2012
DAMN AND HELL Lala-either I am just way to exhausted right now or I am losing a bit of my touch-but I was DEFINITELY not EXPECTING THIS! Heath IS SO GOING TO BE PISSED at all of them-OH WHAT FUN THIS IS GOING TO BE-CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE SURPRISES!
Alaeryel chapter 19 . 10/19/2012
OK WHAT THE HECK GIRL? What the HELL happened to Vi? OH I AM GETTING TO TANGLED INTO THIS ON TO THE NEXT CHAPPIE!
Alaeryel chapter 18 . 10/19/2012
Oh my I LOVED THIS CHAPTER AS USUAL Lala-what a UNIQUE power you gave them-PERFECTION! I ESPECIALLY LOVED the last part-the water ride and when her dad snuck away-I am assuming that the black clad boy was Heath-THIS IS GETTING VERY INTRIGUING AND ALOT OF QUESTIONS I am looking forward to having answered-EXCEPTIONAL!
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
Oh my goodness Lala-thoroughly ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! It was very INTERESTING and I need to apologize for not keeping up with the reading. I haven't been keeping up with much lately. I am dealing with a major health issue and getting ready for surgery in two weeks so another apology for more hit and miss reading and reviews. I haven't dissed you honestly just alot going on. So now I am on to the next chapter!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »