Reviews for Frostbite
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Who still watches Holly Hobbie? XD
xxlovestonexx chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
I loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon (:
xxlovestonexx chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
I love this story! Started from chapter 1 and read all the way to 16 within 3 hours. I hope to see an intimate Heath and Violet scene.. (; xx
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
OMG OMG OMG-HE FRICKING FINALLY ADMITTED HE LOVED HER-you had little innuendos and hints but I thought maybe it was to throw us off and I was hoping they would fall in love -ATLEAST HE HAS AND I AM SCREAMING FROM PURE ELATION! BRILLIANT, EXCEPTIONAL, PERFECTION, AND AMAZINGLY DONE Lala-OMG-I DON'T KNOW IF I AM GOING TO BE ABLE TO WAIT PATIENTLY BUT I WILL DEFINITELY BE WAITING THE NEXT CHAPTER! OMG OMG OMG!
I Haz Cat chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
... Awwwwwww, Heath loves Violet! So cute! Well, update soon!
I Haz Cat chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
Update!
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
Another BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER and the angst you write between Heath and Vi is AMAZING! As always I cannot wait for more of this MOST WONDERFUL STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
PERFECTION AGAIN MY DEAR AND LOOKING FOR MORE AS USUAL!
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
OMG ANOTHER BRILLIANT CHAPTER
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
EXCELLENT CHAPTER here Lala-I need to apologize for not reading immediately there has just been alot going on right now and my reading is hit and miss! But ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS CHAPTER AND MAGNIFICENT WRITING AS USUAL!
I Haz Cat chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
YAY! SCARLET'S HERE! WHEE! UPDATE SOON!
I Haz Cat chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Update! XD
Guest chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Lala-LOVED THIS CHAPTER! I wasn't EXPECTING to find Roy or Luna to be in this story and was PLEASANTLY SURPRISED to find them there! I also LOVED Luna's warning to Vi BUT I LOVE the idea of Vi and Heath being in love! I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS STORY and the others! BEAUTIFUL STORY AND EXCEPTIONAL WRITING AS ALWAYS MY FIREND!
I Haz Cat chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Great chapter! Update soon! :)
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »