Reviews for Frostbite
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
DAMN I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! You did another FANTASTIC JOB HERE and I will be anxiously awaiting more but I will also be patient -I know things are hectic now!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Oh I REALLY REALLY LOVED this chapter Lala-you did an AMAZING JOB giving background and Heath and what happened to Violet-that definitely cleared up some questions for me! BRILLIANT AS ALWAYS MY FRIEND! I will DEFINITELY be WATCHING FOR MORE OF THIS! LOVE YOUR TAKE ON THIS STORY AND YOUR ABILITY OF WRITING-PERFECTION IN ITS PUREST FORM!
I Haz Cat chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Wow. Cool! Awesome! Update soon! :)
I Haz Cat chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Eek! Update soon! :)
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
OMG OMG-TENSE and SUSPENSEFUL TO A DEGREE! I am so THOROUGHLY ENJOYING this story and your characters NOT TO MENTION YOUR WRITING! Everything was DONE TO PERFECTION AND EXCELLENCE!
ThePhoenixDaughter chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
awesome :D
DarkAngelGal chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Lol! At the end! Max got what he deserved! Heath scares me...
Also could you maybe add more details on your character's appearances? Most of the characters i can't picture except their hair color. Anyway, pretty good story so far!
DarkAngelGal chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
What's with the elf? Wat does her brother look like? Wat does her house look like? Wat does SHE look like? And wat is with Heath?! Wat does he mean by "down there"? Oh, i have sooo many questions! Anyway, this looks better than your other story! I like it!
-DarkAngelReviews
I Haz Cat chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Update, update! This was awesome! :)
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
SHIT DAMN AND HELL Lala-you my dear have BLOWN MY MIND! NEVER SAW THIS COMING! I am ACTUALLY FALLING IN LOVE WITH HEATH even being a jerk but I ESPECIALLY LOVED how Violet grabbed a hold of Shin and held on for dear life-and then with Casey-her explanation was BRILLIANT! LOVING THIS STORY IMMENSELY and CANNOT WAIT FOR ANOTHER-YOU ARE AMAZINGLY PERFECT!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
can u please make another ch.
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
CONFUSION AND INTRIGUE-WHAT IS GOING ON? Don't answer that! LOL This has me CAPTURED TO THE BRIM OF MY BEING! As USUAL I cannot wait for more LOVING THIS STORY!
I Haz Cat chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Gasp! What. A. Turnaround! I'm so excited! Hurry up and update!
I Haz Cat chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Great chapter, as always. But I fail to see how this is a sequel to Guardian Angel. Unless, of course, in the next chapter her guardian angel comes down to save her. PM me! (Please. And if you have time, of course.) :)
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
OH MY what will happen now? She wasn't thinking clearly was she? Lala-loved this chapter! It was GREAT AS USUAL and WOW-she kinda got herself in some trouble huh? Will be waiting for more!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »