Reviews for Frostbite
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
OK NOW MY CURIOSITY IS PEAKED BEYOND ALL COMPREHENSION and I cannot WAIT to find the answer! What is going on with Heath and Vi? How was she killed? Why was she brought back? I want the back story here! LOL You are doing and EXCELLENT JOB of writing this story and the plot is PERFECTION! You have the RIGHT amount of CLIFFHANGERS, ANGST, QUESTIONS, well JUST EVERYTHING-WILL BE WATCHING FOR MORE!
I Haz Cat chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Awesome chapter, as always. Update soon! (I mean really, really, REALLY soon) :)
ash112 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
This is an amazing story! I really want to see what happens next (: update soon! (: x
I Haz Cat chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Cool. Oh who am I kidding? It. Was. AWESOME! Update soon! :)
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
BLOODY HELL BRILLIANT-INTENSE INTENSE INTENSE-I cannot WAIT FOR ANOTHER UPDATE! I wanted more this was MAGNIFICENT AND FANTASTIC! YOU ARE PURE PERFECTION!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
DAMN CURIOUSITY IS KILLING ME ALREADY! What the hell is Violet? Who is Health? I LOVE THE FACT YOU HAVE AN ELF in this story IT IS PERFECT! I cannot WAIT for another update to this story-it is sooooooooo GREAT!
I Haz Cat chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAH! THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE SEQUEL! I loved Guardian Angel, and so far I love Frostbite! Does Violet have a GA? What's a Goule? What does Athene look like? I need to stop asking questions. Update soon!

P.S: Are Scarlet, Luna and Roy in this story?
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4