Reviews for you asked me to fix you
rust phoenix chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
please never feel that you did the wrong thing. what you did takes incredible strength, and you deserve to be loved with as much kindness and empathy as you yourself show.

this is incredibly, powerfully written. you're amazing.
rust phoenix chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
I am so sorry you went through this. No one deserves what he did to you, and please never blame yourself. I really admire your bravery in writing about something so difficult, and doing it with so much honesty. Your poetry is filled with vivid images that match the emotional intensity.
True Talker chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
I had already left a review of this underneath another name. And I will repeat. Everyone deseres to be loved and respected FOR REAL. And if you ever need to talk to me I am here for you and the offer will ALWAYS remain open. SERIOUSLY.
True Talker chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
Reading this just makes me want to ask if the writer of this wants to talk. It just does make me feel that way. That is the way that I am. REALLY.
True Talker chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
I will say what I feel about reading this. It makes me ask the writer if the writer would like to talk? Why? Because when it comes to people and things that bother them I SERIOUSLY want to be there for them. REALLY. That is why.
electrical moon chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
This is a really emotional an well-wrought poem. You can still come forward if you wish. It will be more difficult to prove without DNA, but you can still try. The jury isn't allowed to speak during the trial and the judges are usually polite. I won't say it won't be scary, but you can still go forward if you want.
rust phoenix chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
I think I'm going to have to listen to these albums.

Your poetry shows a really beautiful gift for empathy, even amidst all the pain. I'm really impressed with how you deal with such heartbreaking topics and yet articulate yourself so clearly, not shying away from the difficulty. Your bravery is genuinely inspiring. Not to mention that your gift for language and imagery in itself makes for unique and memorable pieces.

I look forward to reading anything more you write.
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
The honesty in this is incredible. You write some of the best confessional poetry I've read online, and I really admire your openness in your writing.
True Talker chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
This makes me think and it makes me concerned for the one who wrote it.
True Talker chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
This makes me want to ask You a question. If You ever need to talk to me. Please? Please feel free to PM me and I will be there for You. Yes, ideally I would like to be on here when and if You do. If it matters I would like to be there for You. I SERIOUSLY DO. REALLY.

By the way You SHOULDN'T ever hate Yourself. REALLY SERIOUSLY AND TRULY.
True Talker chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
This makes me concerned for the one who wrote this. It just does. Why? Because I Do Care I Really Do. Seriously.
lola chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I just want to let you know I have been where you have and it is never your fault. I hope there will be an end soon. Trust me, you deserve better. 3 Hugs
electrical moon chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Of course you didn't deserve it! He is a monster, and what he did is inexcusable. Great poem, by the way.
True Talker chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
This makes me concerned for the one who wrote this. If you need to talk just pm me and I am here for you. I am NOT lying. I am NOT joking. I AM BEING QUITE SERIOUS HERE. I REALLY AM.
electrical moon chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow. This is a truly powerful poem. It's never your fault. Every person's actions belong solely to them, and no matter what you did that you may think brought it on, it is HIS fault. No one ever deserves to have such a horrible thing happen to them. This was something out of your control. From the little I know of you by reading your poetry, I know you are a wonderful and strong person. It's good that you're talking about it, even in an abstract form. If you ever want to talk, I'm willing to listen. I think talking to someone else would help, whether it's a friend, a relative, or a therapist. I wish you all the best.

-Jules