Reviews for Touch of Fate
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
OMG Mystical-finally got to finish the catch up and DAMN IF THIS CHAPTER DIDN'T BLOW ME AWAY! I will be DYING for more here! It is just not getting EXTREMELY INTERESTING! I think I like Seth-ALOT-atleast for right now! I hope you aren't going to turn him into some pompous jackass but I CAN ALREADY SEE SOME DEVIOUS, MISCHIEVOUS machinations running thru his mind and I CANNOT WAIT to see what happens next!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
OH BLOODY HELL Mystical-for some reason I knew his reaction was going to be bad when he found out who she was but really-did he have to be such a MAJOR JACKASS? This is going to be quite and INTRIGUING and FANTASTIC STORY! YOU CAN RUN CHACE BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Ok Mystical-this chapter brought tears to my eyes especially the last little bit with Ardin and her father-VERY VERY TOUCHING AND EMOTIONAL! Chace can be alittle 'sh**' can't he but who can blame him! His grandfather is a conniving old codger though and I LOVED THIS!
ItzieBitzie chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
cant wait til your next update! You should be getting more reviews for this awesome story! I'm luvin' Chace... He seems so dark n handsome
ItzieBitzie chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Great start with a pretty decent plot. Hope this story gets better
NoriNoriChan chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Seth seems to be more likeable compared to Chace. He is more warm and much more flirtier and less brooding. I sense some trouble coming up. Cannot wait for you to update again!
NoriNoriChan chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
*Blushes* I'm not sure if I like Chace or not. But he seems very handsome
NoriNoriChan chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Great prologue! I'm liking Ardin as a character. She seems quite strong headed

On to the next chapter _
Kimmygurl chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Spotted a few mistakes in this chapter but other than that it was a good writing!

Can't wait for more :)

Kimmy
xLara.Tx chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
i'm really liking this Ardin but it seems like she is getting into a lot of unfortunate situations.

Seth seems like a charmer haha. Can't wait to see where this goes!

UPDATE SOON
jayniee chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Update soon?
jayniee chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I have to say, you have done it again! Another amazing plot line, with a brilliant prologue! I can't wait to see what direction you are going to spin this story. I have a few ideas, but I will keep them to myself! On to the next chapter!
-jayniee
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Mystical-really enjoyed this story though it broke my heart and I already want to kill Edward with my bare hands! I will definitely be watching for more updates!