Reviews for Mission Impossible
Allein chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I’m confused. Personally, I don’t understand why the headmaster is going to extreme measures to call in an assassin-tracker over a simple matter. Yes, he received a note written in blood, which is creepy, but that’s it. He even said so himself that there were no other threatening or suspicious matters and that no one he knows of hates him. Just that one note, which he didn’t even have the evidence to show. How does Alexia know he’s not lying about the note? Even if he was telling the truth, WHY did he suddenly jump to conclusion that the school was in danger? Unless the school holds a dark secret, but I didn’t get any vibe of that. If that IS the case, wouldn’t Alexia, I dunno, be a bit suspicious or at least interrogate him for more details on the school, instead of simply accepting his request? She’d want as much info as possible, no?

Bedsides, he’s a headmaster – in a boarding school no less – so wouldn’t he first assume that it was one of the students playing a prank on him? They could’ve used animal blood to write the note, and snuck in his office just to creep him out.

How was he able to contact Alexia in the first place, if she’s a *top-secret* assassin-tracker? What are his connections? Wouldn’t Alexia want to read more into the case, get the basic details, so she doesn’t waste her time over a trivial matter? Is Alexia willingly coming to the school, or has she been ordered to? Is she getting paid for this or is she posing as a high school student (with no experience of being in high school, on top of that) just for the heck of it?
mayndrewfan123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I like this idea. The headmaster really was stupid for getting rid of that paper I mean, I know it was creepy that it was written in blood but come on, most people have the sence to keep the paper so the blood could be examined.
This is an interesting idea and I can't wait for the next chapter.
DELETED-LE-ACCCOUNT chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I like it!:)
Unicornswag chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Like the idea for the story and the prologue. Cant wait for update!:)
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 1 . 7/24/2012