Reviews for The One
Kittykat chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
so maybe I'm stalking you. I love this. You sure have a way with words ) really love your whole perspect on everything, reminds me of when a relationship ends for me. beautiful
Love-it-away chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hey! Not stalking you, I promise. :p

Haha, I'm not usually one for poetry, but this is just really great. It's nice, makes you think, but is still easy to read and relate to. :) It's almost as if reading song lyrics. Very great job! :)

Hugs & kisses Shirley
LsyBlurb chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Amazing! I loved it (: the melody was so smooth and it flowed very nicely. I love your word choice aswell. One thing though... I think you meant 'sweep' instead of 'sweet' near the end? Other than that it was beautifully written (:
CookiCrumble chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh wow... I can't really find words at this point.
First of all; I love it. It's very poetic, so much, in fact, that you could pull this off as a song. I found it very relatable, considering I've been through this (ahh, teenage drama, how I dispise thee). It was so sad, so true, so perfect, that I actually teared up a little bit. Your writing skills are amazing, and it seems as though you can find rhyming words easily enough (and that's hard to do!).
Once again, great work, and I hope to see more stuff like this in the future c: