Reviews for If You Really Knew Me
Smitha chapter 2 . 1/5
Okay, woah, I didn't see an update for this coming XD
Makeup and clothes! Honestly, girls who don't love makeup and clothes are missing out on the finer things in life. Do you watch Bethany Mota, she's like this amazebeans fashionista on youtube XD
About that middle school crush, friends can be such bitches sometimes :/ I know how embarrassing it is to have one of your friends ask out your crush for you.
"I don't miss them, I just miss some of the memories." Word, girl! But sometimes it's hard to come to a conclusion like that, sometimes you think you miss them, but it's not them you miss. It took me forever to realize that with some of my friends.
Do you have those "friends" though that say completely different things and talk behind your back, they hurt a whole lot, and I'm dealing with a lot of them lately :/
Highschool's filled with drama XD You're only a freshman, I wish you good luck, you're gonna need it! :)
Smitha chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Morgan... Don't listen to the idiots who tell you that you're weird, not pretty, fat, ugly, a terrible dancer, and useless. They're wrong, you *are* perfect and I'm glad that you've decided not to cut again :)
I really loved the way you ended it, it was inspirational :)
Stay strong and may god bless you :D

Smitha
Jenill chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Hi, i may not know you at all. But, i really enjoyed reading this. You're a very strong person. Just remember only God can judge you! 3
Me chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
half of this story was a perfect description of me, and i hope i dont get so depressed when iCarly (my lifelong fave tv show) ends this november
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I hope your god blesses you, and helps you grow and prosper!

Have a great day!
LsyBlurb chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was extremely touching. I haven't been diagnosed either, but I suffer from bouts of depression. Though it comes to me for no reason at all. So I know what you're coming from. As you know beauty isn't skin deep, it's so much more than that. Im glad youre stronger than everything that has happened to you. This was written beautifully, I could understand why. Good luck in the future. I hope you find the happiness you deserve and very soon.
Ivy Climbroe chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
:) This is really sad but sweet. I like where it ended at. I have felt the same way, outside I am so happy and normal, but at certain times I get very sad, for no reason. Like you said, my life is fine, but I still get depressed. I also have no diagnosis, yet I think I am stuck in this same sadness. But your story helped. I think I am just wasting my own time being this way. Thank you.