Reviews for Love's True Meaning
littlemiss76 chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
so what happened to their daughter exactly? I don't know if you mentioned it. I Have a inkling that the ex will pop her head up again to cause issues. Gray and Derek just need a man to man talk
lovevictim chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
He's going to cheat isn't he, the way he's acting I actually strongly feel as if he's going to cheat and if he does I want Eli to be out of this marriage, she doesn't deserve a cheating ass of a husband .. And she definitely doesn't deserve being cheated on a second time. She's been through so much and if that asshole does this to her now when she is lying ill and fragile then he's going to be the most disgusting piece if shit and I can't ever see them coming out from this. There relationship is already fragile as it is, having him betray her like that would just break them and I don't want that, so I sincerely hope he doesn't go that route, not for some hours of pleasure. And OMG that Cameron is such a home wrecker, but she kind of seemed to like Eli so I hope she leaves them the fuck alone.

Anyways great chapter, although I already kind of lost respect for Grayson, can't believe the dick is lusting after Cameron while his wife is ill, that just really sick and adding the fact he's not even telling her who Cameron really is, this is going to bite him in the back.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
I hope for good. This was wonderful as usual.
Keep up the good work when you feel up to it.
Look forward to the next chapter.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
This was sad and good.
One sentence didn't make sense, "He forever want to see her smile..." I think it was 'wanted' and there is another here somewhere futher towards the bottom, but I think you could easily find it.
I am enjoying this, so, like I always say,
Keep up the good work and look forward to the next chapter.
xDangerousLovex chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Ehh I dont likt Cameron. It seems like she always trying to find a way to cause problems. I hope Elinore gets better soon. Its sad what they are going through.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
You did great, and I know a twist and plot change when I see one, hope it all turns out good in the end.
On the next note, you had a few spelling mistakes here and there.
Other than that, I loved it all. Keep it up and look foreward to the next chapter.
lovevictim chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Oh please don't make him cheat on her, oh please don't make him cheat on her .. that would be heartbreaking, and then I would be forced to hate Grayson and would want Eli to be with someone else, because I absolutely despise cheats, so please don't make him cheat on her ... pleaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeee eeeee!
xDangerousLovex chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Ahh ! I cant wait for an update ! :) Maybe it's coming soon?
HalfwayParanoid chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Keep going. Why is she losing weight, is it something bad. Will Grayson be less of a pain in the butt?
littlemiss76 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
About time Gray got a kick up the back side. Lol!
xDangerousLovex chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I'm glad you decided to write this ! I absolutely loved the first 1. Keep it up. Update soon?

-Danielle :)
HalfwayParanoid chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
It's good. A little depressing, but really good. I wasn't expecting this twist in the story. I sure hope everything will turn out all right.
littlemiss76 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
You are a evil one aren't you? Lol!