Reviews for Is It Wrong
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
no its not wrong to WANT to die, as long as you don't because i need you in my life! and we both know i'm not givivng up on you.
True Talker chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Live please. Please live.
blueagle246 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Great poem! Writing is crucial.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
you need to write though. It helps you feel better. Don't give up that one thing that makes you feel better just because you think you don't deserve to live etc. You're here for a reason and from what i can tell, it's to let others who are going through the same things as you, know that they aren't alone. You aren't alone in how you're feeling. What you're feeling can't be wrong or right. It either is or isn't.. And this is how you're feeling and it's sad. I wish life would change for you and make you feel differently. I hope you being there for your sister helps give you a new found happiness or content soon. Be strong Mariah.

Poem wise... This was again very good, very raw, and very dark. You stick to the truth in all your poems and that's admirable. Keep on writing. You need it.
Humnukukua55 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I like your poems they're so deep. If this fake then bravo for getting into the poem but if it's real. Death is sadly permenant. There's no turning back after. You're not a whore. And if anyone says so than they're stupid imbeciles.
Doctor Alex chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
You are NOT a w-! HE was the one that hurt you, he MADE you. It wasn't your fault! I personally love your poems, you are a great author. If you need time to think, then just stop writing for a while and clear your head... but PLEASE PLEASE DON'T HURT YOURSELF!
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
We like hearing what your going through.. that way we can try and help you at least a little.. if we didnt like them, why would we review?