Reviews for Liberation
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I can't say I didn't see that coming considering the summary that you have up, but I was surprised by the ending there. I've prepared myself for the worse since reading Always. I quite like this, though. I'm skeptical that they will get away with, but since you didn't say otherwise, I guess I can just assume they do. In short, nice ... although it seems like the wrong thing to say in a story like this, but it was nice.
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This story unnerved me.

But I liked it.

You know how I kinda twitch at yuri, but I understand their relationship. I like their loyalty and passion for each other.

"What a small crotch bulge." That was so funny.

They fed him to dogs. Yeowch.

Great work, Pulsie!

Happy writing, friend
-sapphire
VelvetyCheerio chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Whoa, that's kinda creepy awesome. I was surprised by how routine the beatings were for the wife that she could just pick herself up and go out like nothing happened.

Her inner thoughts really made the piece for me, though. They were funny and insightful and they really helped create her character in such a small amount of time. That, and pre-meditated murder can also build character. xD

I was a little worried that the girlfriend was trying to set her up by giving her drugs, but the ending was sweet. I enjoyed this. Good work!

Velvet.
Mr.Buffoonery chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I believe that “It's surprisingly easy to strangle somebody,” is what made this worth the read. It was well written and I liked the perspective, and the characters thoughts. If anything this could have been a tad bit lengthier, that may have been me just enjoying the read.