Reviews for That Picture Perfect Kind
DenimKitty chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Awwww :D
dee chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Just wondering, does olivia have a friend name Emma mercer? i've just reread the bleachers and realize that olivia teachs biology and emma went to study biology at ucsd.
Is it a coincedence?
It will be wonderful if the bleacher couple show up in Ryan-olivia wedding :))
dee chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I kind of miss your andrew violet story. And I read the last chapter. anticipating ryan wedding, I read this story again. love it!
A chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Haha ! This was awesome ! No matter how much of a disaster the date turned out to be it still sounded like lots of fun !
Anon222 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
And they're getting married? Awwwwwwwwwwwwww
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Aw, that is the cutest thing I've EVER read! So sweet :D :D :D I loved it :) Looking forward to reading more of your stories :D :) :) :)
BurstofPassion chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Jaded image chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
First, you are absolutely amazing. This was the first story of yours that I read, and you made a creative piece of writing out of the common first date idea. I enjoyed it so much and was drawn in so easily that I had to read more of your stories.

Second, I love that your characters are so believable. And you write them in such a way that I immediately like them and support whatever is happening with them. I'm a sucker for romantic fluff, so it makes me really happy to read your works!

There was a third, but I've forgotten it. It was probably something along the lines of "I like your style of writing" and "I look forward to reading more from you" and the like. But really, thanks for this!
PenguinLover33 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
That was SO adorable!
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
That was adorable! So many horrible things going wrong, but hey, if a guy like Ryan was along for the ride, I certainly wouldn't mind, just like Olivia!
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
"I was going to ask you how you did your makeup" I couldn't sleep so I'm reading this in the middle of the night... which wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't burst out laughing as I suddenly realized what type of restaurant that was... and what the workers there were thinking.

That is the kind of date you tell your grandkids about (okay, maybe as a cautionary tale)
gillywater chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I realized what I love about your stories (aside from your prose). It's the idea of a seemingly extraordinary guy taking interest in a seemingly ordinary girl, and their compatibility. Then you use the most original ideas to craft stories that actually make me laugh out loud. Awesome, once again.
CherryPie13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
So cute! And again, you have that humor ;)
kris tay chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Loved it! A perfect dose of fluff and humor. Hahaha cheers! :)
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »