Reviews for Effortlessly Angry
BookcraZzaY chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is the saddest poem I have ever read! I really wanna cry reading it I love the poem! I'm obsessed would be a better word ;333
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I was very curious after our PMing session; you recognized a lot my stories' deeper meanings when no one else really looked into them. So I had to read some of your work! And my God, I am SOOOO happy that I did. Jeez, you're an awfully talented writer. I feel through your writing, not something that an everyday author can accomplish. It's tangible: the depression and slick sort of nonchalance in this poem. I absolutely love that this poem doesn't have a clear gender direction. It could easily be about friends, girl-girl, boy-boy, girl-boy, or it could be a romantic tragedy of girl-girl, boy-boy, girl-boy. I tend to like tearing friendship poems more, simply because they aren't popular on this site; everything is about romance usually, and the breaking of a female's heart. I like how I can come to my own assumptions about this poem while you have the real story line in your head [:

"After she's sworn and sealed her fate,

And I really just don't care anymore,

So at first I cry,

And then I hate."

Favorite part everrr. She/he says she/he doesn't care but then she/he just proves herself/himself wrong and cries and learns to hate this mysterious person that betrayed her/him. Honestly, it's so real life, that it made me go all spasm-y when I read it. Also, the little rhyming parts are lovely and so well placed!

So, yes... basically I really love this!
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I loved the emotion in this, it's so cold but you can tell she cares about him because if she didn't she wouldn't cry. I love this poem!

It's short sweet and to the point but the fact that it's blunt is what I like about it; it's so direct that it's more honest in that respect. Fantastic piece because even the full stops have a bite to them. You should be proud of this piece because it's brilliant! :)