Reviews for Dreamless Souls
Felrain chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Really like the story, I really like the character :D Gj!
Rose Warne chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I have like a solid page written where I describe the rollercoaster my feelings went through, but since it’s kind of embarrassing to give a review that long, I’ll trim it down into a… two page review? Crap, I went in the wrong direction again!

The vast majority of my notes just say “Rin what are you doing how are you alive” in various stages of capitalization. He’s so incredibly dumb for getting into these ridiculously dangerous situations, but he uses his smarts and his skills so effectively that I’m not sure why I think he’s lacking in common sense. I mean, I don’t see how he could ever have lost one of these fights if he GOT SHOT AND SNAPPED A KNIFE IN HALF WITH HIS BARE HANDS. If he’s that good, how is it dangerous to get in a fight? And yet I’m still worried his clever mouth is going to get him severely shanked.

I get that we haven’t gotten to the comatose dreaming, and that this chapter is probably just to flesh out Rin’s character, but wow, I really enjoyed getting to know him as his character unfolded through the chapter. (Except I wasn’t really getting to know him in the article at the start, but other than that.) I am invested in Rin as the protagonist and I want to know what he does next. Did I catch hints at directions for character growth? I want to know what he becomes next, too.