Reviews for Stupid Crap
fghjkl4 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Invader elze is right. You're not useless, you never were. There's a lot of people who care about because you are amazing. If only you could love yourself and see the talent you possess. You're strong. Don't sell yourself short. You deserve to be happy.
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
you disapeared from my world, took me a day to start FREAKING out, out of stuborness i waited for two, don't sell yourself short. You are worth carring about. Scars have to actaully scar over before they can heal, and even then just becaue they heal doesn't mean that they disapear. But we were made to heal. Don't give up on yourself.
Doctor Alex chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
You're aren't useless, there are people who care so much about you, and want you to be happy and safe! Please, please there are people who really want to help you, you just have to ask them for help!
True Talker chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
If only... if only I could take your pain away. If only I could make you see that you deserve love, if only I could make you see that what you need is to love yourself.
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
... I really don't know what to say since I have never had any of ur experiences but I hope your well and happy.. I do and you know I'll listen if you want to speak its really done just PM me. I can't wait until another story/poem.
bookppl93
not Ross chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
title and summary are supposed to be rated K, no exception
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
My eyes filled up with tears when I was reading this. I know what you mean about burying memories and how they ache more than external scars... I know. I hide from the pain, i run away, i did stuff that I regret to get rid of it. Now i see that I can change. That I am worth it. You are one person to the world... but you're the world to one person. You're the world to me. Mariah don't do this to yourself. You say writing doesn't help like it used to.. and I'll be damned if this alone wasn't enough to say you're hurting. But by writing this I can't believe that you didn't feel at least a little better. You poured so much into this. more trails of pain are in this than blood that traced down your arms, legs, etc. Memories will not fade... They say they get less heavier with time. But I feel like it's the opposite sometimes. Like memories get fatter instead of lighter... but then they say things get worse before they get better. And that's more true. This was amazing to read though. You take the hurt and somehow you make it inspiring. You CAN be there for your siblings. They NEED you there for them. If you're not being strong for yourself. find someone else to be strong for.
Princess97 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I just had to say: When I went to you profile, looking through all your story titles and summaries looks like a poem altogether. You should put all of them together and make a giant poem. :D