Reviews for Kingdom of Dreams
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
OH BLOODY BRILLIANT Teddy-I really really CANNOT WAIT for the next chapter to this story-the questions and confusion you have raised in me with this story and this chapter is AMAZING and my FUN is just beginning-BRILLIANTLY DONE MY DEAR!
Miles Montgomery chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
A few more spelling errors and I'm confused, but the story has a lot of potential. Don't give up. :)
Miles Montgomery chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
A few grammatical errors here and there. Won't correct them this time. Plus, we have no real idea what the characters look like. You need to be a little more descriptive, you don't have to go overboard, but a few details would be nice.
Miles Montgomery chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
3 spelling errors. "dragon's caucus" should be "dragon's carcass", "baking off" should be "backing off", and "faithful day" should be "fateful day"; other than that, this story has potential so far.
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
OMG again I cannot wait for the next chapter-love the plot, love the characters and the story behind the brothers and just enthralled with it. Please update soon-brilliant story!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
LOVE IT-ALOT! QUITE UNIQUE and soooo HEART WRENCHING it brought tears to my eyes for the brother of darkness. I am on to the next chapter-GREAT JOB!