Reviews for Arranged Catastrophe
marginal-utility chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Strippers?! Do these hot guys walk around naked in the kitchen?
marginal-utility chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
She started by crying about losing her virginity, but she sure got over it soon!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
OMG Ace-this may have been a filler but DAMN WHAT A FILLER IT WAS! I don't like Tiffany and would LOVE to see her get her come uppance! I do LOVE Duke and Aimee! BLOODY GREAT STORY and AMAZING IN YOUR WRITING! I will DEFINITELY BE WATCHING FOR MORE QUITE ANXIOUSLY!
skye real chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
I wonder who she's arranged to be married to. I like this Kaine character and his friends seem like a fun group. Can't wait for your next update!
glitterypower chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
love it, moreeee :D
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
OMG OMG OMG-LOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT yet AGAIN Ace-I think I am REALLY REALLY GOING TO LIKE Duke-he made me GRIN MY HINEY OFF HERE. Who is it they SEE I wonder? Maybe Kaine? HMMM I guess I will just have to WAIT (BUT WILL BE ANXIOUSLY AWAITING) I am DYING HERE MY FRIEND AND WILL BE WATCHING FOR MORE! I am also guessing that she may be pregnant? Maybe it is Kaine who she is arranged to marry? OH THE FUN OF QUESTIONS AND CURIOSITY TO BE ANSWERED! AMAZINGLY AND FANTASTICALLY EXCEPTIONAL AS ALWAYS!
multicrazybabygirl chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
more!
skye real chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Oh mah gawd! How can you just totally leave me hanging like that?! You have to so make it up by updating soon...as in ASAP...as in NOW...

Seriously, love love love this story. You so got yourself a new fan!
skye real chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Sounds like a good beginning. Its got me hooked most definitely ;-)

Nice!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
OK Ace-I REALLY CANNOT WAIT for another chapter here-you did an AMAZING and BRILLIANT JOB at writing this and you have REALLY CAPTURED my HEART WITH THIS STORY! You had me GRINNING LIKE A CHESCHIRE CAT! I will be ANXIOUSLY AWAITING THE NEXT CHAPTER IN THIS STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
VERY GOOD START Ace (hope you don't mind-I usually pick part of a name)-had to die laughing with this one. To wake up to a stranger and react the way she did was ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!
multicrazybabygirl chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Update soon.
Me chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I'm intrigued. Keep writing :) this story is definitely off to a great start. You have one avid reader. Congratulation! I hope the updates are quick