Reviews for Charge of the Light Brigade
aycha chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Really good! Great rhyming and metre.
Grimpeddler chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
*clapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclap *

Wheeze.

*clapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclap...*
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Very nice. I think you did a good job.
romaniac chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
You are under arrest for Crimes agenst poetry! Charges are putting everything in Italics and a chliche to .Good poem, but watch the cliche
Headhawk Moth chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Thoughts are: I have no idea what the Light Brigade is. But nonetheless; I still enjoyed your poem. I guess, my writing style is similar to you, and that be the cause of my slight boredom (the constant repetition). Simply because I read that stuff all the time, it's my fault. It's okay, a little short poem. It's not like it's AMAZING, but it's still nice to read. So continue and have a nice day :)