Reviews for There Is No Such Thing As Forever
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
This was BRILLIANT-had to do alot of chuckling here and ALOT of smiling! Now I want to know what is going on with the family-why are they all there? Are they going off on her because she mentions sneaking off in the early morning or what? This was BEAUTIFUL AND FUNNY Dreams and I cannot wait for more! There are questions begging to be answered!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
This chapter is very very INTERESTING! You have raised soooooo many QUESTIONS in my mind that I am ITCHING to find the answers! WONDERFUL JOB MY FRIEND!
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT IMMENSELY! Questions abound in my mind-was Daniel the one to save her 5 years ago? Is Kara some kind of supernatural herself? I am DYING to know and will be waiting for another chapter to see what happens from here! BRILLIANT JOB Dreams both in writing and in story!
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
OH MY DEAR Dream-LOVED this chapter-I LOVED the scene between the sisters-it was GREAT to me-Karla's mind has a tendency to wonder doesn't it! I will ASSUME that she hit Daniel? You are dong a MOST WONDERFUL JOB with this story and will be WAITNG ANXIOUSLY for the next chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
MY CURIOSITY IS GETTING TH E BETTER OF ME! THIS WAS COMPLETELY AMAZING AND BRILLIANT! I cannot WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER-THIS IS PERFECTION LIKE ALWAYS!
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Very interesting and looking for more!