Reviews for Silver Sword
KayMacD chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
Thank you! This clears up a whole lot of questions. :D
Now Lacy's got all three of her animals! Sweet!
Now I'm super excited for assessment day...and I hope that nobody dies in the battle. (At least, no important people.)
Anyway, great chapter! Sorry if I took a long time to review; today's been kinda hectic. :P But still.
Update soooper soon. :D
Searchingformyheart chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
ha! ha!
KayMacD chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
Yessss! Gods! :D
I only really have one question. How come they don't want the god to have the dagger? It was made for him. He should have it. :/
Hurray! Interrogation! Sweet. :D
It's pretty clear that The Hidden Devil is Lilian (secret. Bat-devil ears.) and the Black Star Warrior is Lacy (cuz she's awesome) but why is Caleb the Crimson Angel? His element's water. Me must knowwww!
But yeah. Love the whole flashback-vision stuff. :D Epic.
When are you updating next?!
KayMacD chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
HAH! Cliffhanger! That's a good one. :D
*Ahem* Well...this took quite a depressing turn. It left me with a lot of questions, too. Who challenged Celeste to the battle? Is Caleb okay? Is Lacy okay? Why doesn't Caleb get to sleep on a bed? Why are there freshmen when Lacy was just recruited as a junior? And is Duke the outsider? (Because I can't help thinking that he is.)
Part of me really really wants to be your beta reader. I was like, "Ooooh! Meeee!" But then I was like, "Oh, wait...I don't even have enough time for my own chapters." :/
But don't get discouraged about the whole reviewing thing. There've been a couple of points where I've wondered if people are reading anymore, but they actually are. Sometimes it can help if you change you summary or if you review a lot of other people's stories (cuz hopefully they'll be nice and return the favor). But never fear! I will still be here! :D Or at least, I'll try to be. :P
Anyway, don't get discouraged. And don't get all down in the dumps. Come in with a heroic save on Lacy's part that ultimately makes things optomistic again. Or just tell me who the outsider is. :P
And yes, my soul is quite wonderful... :P (Just kidding. Sort of.)
KayMacD chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Hey! I still got a few more chapters to go, but I've read a lot and I don't want to forget what I'm thinking about it.
For a minute I was pretty stumped as to why Lacy thought she was such an outsider, and I could not for the life of me figure out why Cassidy thought purple eyes were geeky. I don't think there's anyone out there that doesn't think purple eyes are the coolest thing ever. :P But the piano part helped, and learning about Chris opened a couple doors about her insecurities. Bullying sucks. Amen. :)
What helped the most was probably Caleb in this chapter, because it kind of puts things more into perspective. And I guess there's a good message that you can't let yourself feel like you're unimportant just because you're not a world champion at something, or because you're a person and not an andriod. :P And he's right. If Lacy's at a battle-training school, she should probably try to stay alive. :D
Anyway, the rest of it's going pretty well. Kudos to Lacy for beating Cassidy up. :D And the prank was awesome, even though it didn't work out too well for them.
Okay! I'm gonna keep reading now. :)
KayMacD chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Hi! I had some time on my hands, so I decided to read your story. (I have been meaning to, but I'm lazy sometimes.) And I really like it! I didn't get all the way through, but from what I've read, it's really awesome.
To be honest, the first thing that comes to mind when I see the words 'magic' and 'school' is that it's probably a Harry Potter knockoff. But it didn't really come off that way at all. Especially in the prologue. The fact that Lacy failed and everyone died? That was awesome. (Not that people dying is awesome, but the atmosphere was very good.) And I really liked how they got a second chance.
Okay, and Caleb? He's awesome. I loved the way you introduced him. He does seem to be different in real life than in dream-world, but I think that's because he doesn't really know Lacy yet. And I predict much character development on his part. :)
The only thing I could really find to be off about it was the teacher/student ratio. If there's 100 teachers and about 1000 students, that would put only about 10 people in each class at a time. But come to think of it, it could just be a small school. :/
The main thing I'm excited to read about is the outsider. I predict that he'll come in later in the schoolyear than everyone else and will cause a battle with lots of trouble. :P But I'm actually really looking forward to seeing him in real life (as opposed to in dreams) and Caleb in real life, too. :D
Okay. This is a really long review. But I'll try to read the rest of the story later on. :D
Guest chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
Update soon! I will!
undroppable chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
THIS IS AMAZING! keep writing, you definitely have talent!
Mystery man chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Lol
Banana chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Hmmm, I am ready for next chapter.
Banana chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Good novel. Keep it up!
Krystal Watters chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I'd always hated my name, since I thought it was stupid - Remove "since"

What is this? Will it turn out to be another dream within a dream? What is this somewhat more real world that isn't?
Mystery-Magic chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Can I just say something here about plot logic? Chapter 3, they go to a school. Their bus stops mysteriously, they get off to be "tested", there appears to be no parent contact, and to top it off they manage to just walk into a new school, suspicion-free and without telling ANYBODY? Seems legit.
Krystal Watters chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Dark. What kind of school in what kind of world would allow this?
InMyOwnWorldAgain chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Hi there! I really like your story, it's right up my alley what with the medical fighting skills, magic(ish stuff), shape shifting etc. you've got a great plot and cool characters, and ypu've managed to keep me hooked for each chapter! I can't wait to see how this turns out, cause if it's great now, imagine what ot'a gonna be like at the end! Wow lots of ! Ah well. Looking forward to the next chapter! IMOWA