Reviews for When The Going Gets Weird Part Two of Reboot
Lady Katreina chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Which we all know is hard work and no one appreciates what you're doing, not the least the raccoon.
I skipped reviewing some of them because I am a meany-face like that. Yeah.
Anyhow, when returning to read this I thought for sure your writing couldn't have been as good as I remember it 1 am yesterday.
Thank goodness I was wrong. Keep on keepin' on! Or you know just writing more in ZOMG that is good, then I shall have an idea of where to go from this series.
Lady Katreina chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Ah-ha! I remember what this reminds me of, this futuristic being with knowledge trying to help.
David Weber's Safehold series (another saga I haven't finished, but that is what happens when I have the attention span of a 12 year old.)
But much more current.
With nice references. And quite a bit of lampshading. (I troped til I dropped last month, attention span thing again- OMG I am in love with this! What was that again?)

But, arriving back to the States it would be cool to see your 'nym on a book. Eh? Eh?
Lady Katreina chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I would pout and point out that the lecture was the same, you just changed the reactions a little and added a section on Tacticus. But... All of it is still interesting information, stuff that can be applied to many situations, and really heady because it should be simple but it is profound.
So I suppose I won't complain too much, especially if people are darn near laughing out of control this time.
If you were to publish I would advise changing a little bit more to that section. You have streamlined the lecture before writing it as much as I think is possible without losing any quirkiness so maybe, like you did add, but more or different examples and anecdotes may keep that lecture interesting to repeat listeners (readers.)
So, I think you should publish.
Lady Katreina chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Staying up late in a foreign country to read this.
Hey you know what? You should publish :)
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh gosh, be still my literary carnivorous heart! A Doctor Who reference (I have hated most time travel romances so I am not going to get excited about the actual literary reference by way of movie...) and a fantastic summary of something I have just read so even though I had Reboot I fresh in my mind I didn't feel like you were leading me by the nose through the last book.
(puuuuubliiiiiiish)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Ok, I get why the lecture repeated now... Wasn't clear on the timeline. Definitely share your taste in tv and literature. NCOs, dr who, and Heinlein are all favorites. Enjoyed the story, hope to read more.
Boots chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
So far as secret powers go, I'd totally want "iPad" as mine. :)
Wayneo chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
Loving the story. Well written and catches my interest. Some of your other stories are interesting also. Please keep writing on this one and the others.
NeWBeE chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
haha, Can't believe you pulled out the KRISS. That one is featured in the new Total Recall and also Sons of Guns on TV. Great weapon. I look forward to more!
NeWBeE chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Great chapter! That was one awesome roller coaster there. Almost thought there would be an actual crash. Luckily he knew what to do and that bird survived going supersonic and landed. Wouldn't be much of a story without the main character though I guess. I look forward to your next update! This is honestly one of the best stories I've read that wasn't professionally published.
cnelsonqc chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
I wonder if Mossad or IDF will find him first. I'd assume they would be looking for him at this point.
NeWBeE chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Very well written. You've got me reading a good bit of psychology present in warfare and it may be a little technical for the masses but I find it quire enlightening. I look forward to reading where you take it from here.
rods66 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
thank you, just found this place and this is the first story here that I have read. If the rest of the stories here are as good as your's are I shall have a great time, I love to read. Thanks again Rod
Richard Poynton chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Very very good...

Looking forward to the next chapter.
NeWBeE chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Good way to re-introduce the main character. I look forward to the new technologies (relatively anyways) and look forward to the next update!