Reviews for The Softest Bed
Ri Kylee chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
" I leave the table where I had been"
I think you change tenses here? I could just be tired. xD

"He come out from behind "

" hugs me, and while a musky slightly sweet scent surround me, I can almost feel the relief "
Again, I'm not sure if I'm just tired, but this sentence was really confusing for me. D:

"not me he is forgiven."

They are so cute! hgdajgsdhjsgd
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?
Reeech Beeetch chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I'm actually not so sure if they're actually friends or mere acquaintances but that kinda makes me more curious about this story.
Ri Kylee chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Their couch is fuchsia. That is fantastic.

"of pajamas that I have are scratchy, have fraying ends, and are not suitable to be given to guests."
Maybe take out the 'that? It just seems sort of unnecessary, and kind of messes up the flow of the sentence.

I found the placement of where he was going around his house a little confusing- like, why was he going into the bathroom? Why did you have to go to his bedroom for the cold air if he was already riffling through his clothes? Did I just miss something somewhere in there?

It's okay, Drew, the basement freaks me out to. Unfortunately, I don't have a shirtless boy sleeping on my couch to make the terror of what lurks below bearable. You lucky dog.

I spent the last four days sneezing in the wilderness, hopped up on so much allergy medication that I can't remember most of the trip. This was a beautiful thing to come home to. I'm super excited to see where it goes
Andandand in the moments I was lucid, I started on my new project, dedicated to you. ;D