Reviews for Holding
mangatake chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I would love to read more of this :)
Blank Papyrus chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh my god. That was a good first chapter
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Okay, okay. Finally I’ve come around to reading this – the timing had to be good, you know – and aaaah! Okay, here we go.
Everyone is being too freaking mysterious. I’m dying to know what’s wrong and why they’re acting like Andrew has to know something he obviously doesn’t. The way they refuse to tell him what is ever more unnerving. And that bathroom scene, where Charles sits down and doesn’t really say anything, is way too big of a tease:) I thought he’d give us some clarity, but then Neil pulled the prank and all the tension was gone. Argh! Neil’s a peach though, so it’s fine.

It’s funny that they actually seriously look for a ghost…

And then the tension between Neil and Dylan. All the while I’m thinking ‘What is going ooon?’
When Andrew leaves the room to go look for shadow-person, I got a little worried – I’ve only just watched Silent Hill so, horror still fresh in my head - I would never willingly follow a mysterious person inside a hounted house. It could be a murderer for all we know. Andrew”s not careful enough.

Your description of the game room made a big impression on me, with the window giving to the garden and all. I could clearly imagine the figure standing in the middle of it… And then it appears he’s a ghost!
I was expecting it, of course, but still the hand-pass-though-hand thing made my mind go: ‘Aaaaah ghooost!’

Wah. I can’t say anymore because this chapter felt more like an introduction, but it was awesome, and very well-written. I knew you had a knack for emotions and cute, lovely characters, but now you’ve proven you can clearly depict the growing tension too. Awesome!

And then I scroll down and see my name. Gah! You lovely lovely person. Keep writing! I’ll be the one stalking and reviewing!
goudacheese chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is super good already, oh my god. I am so excited for more and it's just begun and. and. I just really really love your writing in general and I was so happy when I saw that you posted another story and it's lived up to all my expectations! ... not that I had any, like, huge expectations, but. you know what I mean. I think. ANYWAY.

Can I just, like, be in this story? With them? I love the dynamics between the group of friends and how they all act with one another and. I've never actually heard of Wink Murder but now I totally want to play it. But really, I always wonder why it is in the horror/supernatural movies and stories the people VOLUNTARILY go and investigate whatever weird things that are going on LIKE ANDREW DID HERE. But then you said that this isn't really meant to be, like, SCARY, so maybe it's not such a big deal, but I am a total wimp so I know I would just be, like, hiding all cuddled up with my friends or something, I dunno. I'm wondering what's up with the whole ghost thing, though, and why nobody else can see the person but Andrew. I can't wait for more so that we can figure out what's going on. Great chapter!
JHeartbreak chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow! This is really good. I think it's your smoothest writing yet.

I think that was gutsy to introduce five characters at once. I like them, the dynamics.

Like I said, with your other stories it wasn't until the second or third chapter that I felt like it was a really good story, but I have that feeling here already.

Fff. I wish I had more to say. My brain isn't so hot right now.
PervEcToy chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Not meant to be scary, huh? Well then, I think you got talent in writing horror stories and such. Andrew's friends freaked me out more than the ghost, by the way.
lovesyoumore chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I absolutely love this. Can't wait for more!