Reviews for Under Our Skin
Ki1era chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
I am addicted to this story, you should continue with the club scene. And thanks you for so much creativity.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
You should finish the club scene.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
About damn time, this shit has been taking an eternity to move along! The set up is interesting and the writing is ok. But I fell loke there is too many useless thing being dranw out. Also, the main characters are yet to make me fell for theM. I am not sure I like Ari: the "pretyy bitch" stuff is just some stupid shit, as is the "race comment" about her former school. So she used to be an fat ugly black duck in her black neighborhood and now she is a queen b in a white neighborhood? She feels too cold, detached, and the way she is behaving with her so coalled friends is not nice, especially with Maxxy...Trey on the other hand behaves like a jerk. And that all attitude with talking shit about groupies who want to fuck with him: man, you're in a band, that comes withe the territory, so get used to it or get over it but just stop whinning!
brancan2 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
PLZ update this, im seriously in love with this story!
Nique13 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
I just found this story and I really like it.

I agree with Melly. It's your story, do what you want.
Melly chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
The next chapter can be split into two perspective since the both of them would be interacting at the same time. Start off with Trey and his recognition of Ariana and continue from there, I must say I am a bit disappointed that this chapter also end with a cliffhanger I would have like for their interaction to take place in this chapter in the club then move on to them at school. Oh well I guess I have to wait for that to happen.
BoomBoxBadBoys chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
i really need you to update plzz update
Melly chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
First, yeaaaahhh thank God you updated the story. Secondly are you trying to kill me with these cliffhangers huh, come on stop torturing me but I have to say that is one dramatic ending and Ariana needs to just be herself and stop with the split personality bullshit but I still love her
ShadowYashi chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Oh man, I can't wait for the next chapter! This ending has me anxious for more, I love this story! Shame it doesn't have as many reviews as it should, you're an awesome writer and I enjoy reading this. Seeing an update from you in my mail always gets me giddy.
Melly chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy its time for an update or two. Come on please
Diamondz28x2 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Pleaaaaasssssseeeee continue this story, I love it and the plot is developing so well, also you're a supper talented writer and I love that you actually are paying attention to details and giving readers thorough descriptions something that authors seem to be getting away from nowadays. I can't wait to read more cause I can already tell this is gonna be an amazing story :)))
Melly chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Really liking this story so far, but I could do without the ex showing up I hope she will not be too damn pathetic and crazy
VirgoLady22 chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
I liked that chapter, I'm not liking the fact that his ex is back. Hopefully he won't fall for her again
Diamondz28x2 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Hmm I like it, can't wait for you to update :)
bambi4real chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Is this going to be a mixed race romance?