Reviews for moonlight conversations
simpleplan13 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
I like the capitalization here as I said in the previous chapters. I like the capitalization being correctly, but it seems inconsistent with the rest of the chapters now.

I like this. It's a really interesting idea about sex and emotions. You explain it really well and it's very original. It really shows how powerful some friendships can be well. Well done.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile)
simpleplan13 chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
"but it's almost on a level I can't tolerate it?"... I think something happened with the phrasing here. 'Cause it's not a a question and you don't need the word "it" there.

I'm not such a fan of this chapter. I feel like emotion and the creative phrasing from the other chapters just isn't here. It was just sort of generic.
simpleplan13 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I didn't get the last line. Are you saying you don't know yourself and that's why you're having an issue with the friend? Or that the friend doesn't know themselves so they can't be friends with you? It was weird and didn't seem to relate to the rest of the piece.

I did like the piece. You described the process of losing a friend really well. I think it's something we all relate to and it has a great tone. It's not angry or sad. Just sort of resolved to the situation and matter of factually.
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
"I think I'll miss you,"... I didn't like that because it seems like you just spent the last chapter talking about how you definitely would miss them and now you just think you will.

"ever feel like you live in this tiny box called your cell phone?"and "yeah I invited you to dinner to have a conversation with your phone"... again love these lines you have a great way of uniquely summing up issues with technology nowadays.
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
"ur friendship will be hanging on by the threads of facebook newsfeeds"... I love this line. It really demonstrates a huge problem with society today and you phrased it perfectly.

It's a sweet piece. Definitely shows how powerful friendships can be.

Still not loving the lack of capitalization though...
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I didn't get why the first letter of each sentence wasn't capitalized, especially given that you capitalized all the Is.

"where the car wheels went over them over and over again.".. this image seemed weird to be because cars don't usually leave marks like that in driveways.

I liked the part about boys not deserving your time. It's typical teenage phrasing and phrasing.

Loved the last line.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile)
SkinnyLove203 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
very good :)
True Talker chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This has made me think. Thank you for sharing this.