Reviews for Indivisible
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
I like these types of stories so much, but it's hard to find a good written one.
Still, I would have liked it a thousand times more if the ending would have been unexpected - if Klaus hadn't already told us so directly in previous chapters that he's fucked up too.
ComedyGirl127 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I absolutely LOVED this. Perfectly amazing. And if it weren't late on a school night, I'd be an idiot and start reading another story just because of how amazing this ONE was. I haven't looked at your other reviews, but if there are flames, they're stupid. This is amazing. Keep writing, no matter what anyone says. And I'll keep reading :)
ajachowder1 chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Goddamn...this is going to be number 7 on my most fucked up list. Take a moment to appreciate that ;)
Kirihime chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
This is freakin' amazing. Definitely. A beautiful POV you have here. A gorgeous story.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Yuck. That was TWISTED.
I will not lie to you, I'm not sure I liked this story, it is far too disturbing, nerve wracking, for me to enjoy. It IS as well written as your other stories but your characters are too unsettling to be truly enjoyable. Still, it is mesmerizing.
Depth-of-Field chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
DAMN this is really creepy. Also, hi, I've been reading through your fics lately and they're really really good. Your characters always have such a strong voice and it's brilliant to read. :D
dannyZ chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Terribly beautiful.
Vallucast chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
I would like to vote this chapter as my favourite. There are tenderness in it written all over their action.
Vallucast chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
The little Russel definitely has impact on me, the older ones hasn't yet. But i shall read more to find out..
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
WOW.. I am speechless. I never thought you could convey such emotion, passion, plot, everything into such a short story. I am in love. You are an amazing writer and I am overjoyed that you wrote this. It was simply breath taking. Every moment was memorable. Loved it :3
gib.mir.kuchen chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
well, i dont know what to say...but i marked this story as favorite so... yeah
RaeAnnLove chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
This story was gorgeous and absolutely amazing. It was well written and a lovely dark romance. I enjoyed every page turning second. I also love the realistic nature of it and felt sympathetic to the characters. I would adore reading more. To see what forever holds for those two. But thank you for giving me the opportunity to read this.

Rae Ann
The.Flailing chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
AH! This is so beautifully poignant! Oh I love it! Thank you for writing and posting such a fantastic piece! It's so beautiful, I don't even know where to start!

The structure, for one, is perfect, and executed so very brilliantly, with the flashbacks that give a sense of nostalgia and history... very well done. I love how simple and concise you made it; definitely a very hard thing for people to do, I think, without alienating the audience, but you did it superbly! I also love the tone and the whole feel of the piece. The whole story had a grounded and gritty, yet fantastic feel to it.

Your writing is so smooth and the flow is so seamless, it was really enjoyable to read! And I some of Klaus' descriptions of Russel just made me *shudder* in my seat as I read them, they were so eloquent! Your ability to convey emotion and tone and feeling with your diction and syntax is marvelous!

AH! And I love Klaus and Russel! Their whole story feels so tragically romantic! Loyalty, in my opinion, is of the most important quality a person can have, and the loyalty that Klaus and Russel have for one another is so heartbreakingly beautiful. I loved it. So much. Well done, and thank you!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
This is kind of sick... I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! This is so so good! I actually just... wowwww!
Russell and Klaus are so amazing and wonderful. I wasn't expecting all the dark shit but, I like it... well, I think it makes a good story anyway. :)
Really good writing... I might read some more of your stories!
Kenny Deheart chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Oh man, this is a tiny bit disturbing near the end but very awesome and very realistic. I kept thinking this was going to turn into a paranormal but you had the skill to keep it in reality.
I love the characters and to me it seemed like they could go either good or bad at the end. This is an awesome teen romance. Keep up the great writing.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »