Reviews for 5θUL BL4D35: ΩGΣΠΣ515
e chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
What you have done here is really good but it seems like Gen is bi-polar. One second he's all tough, the next second he does exactly what Danni wants. It's extremely confusing and seems a bit rushed. I'm not trying to be mean in any way and I'm sorry if it sounds like that. Also...Danni seems like the typical damsel in distress. It does make sense because she's 14 but then again, she's 14. She should be able to understand SOMETHING! Again I'm sorry about my cruel ranting and will stop now. I just think it would be helpful if you explained his unpredictable nature so that it won't be so confusing. Thanks, and again I'm sorry.
e chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Wow! Great mixture of humor and suspense! I loved how you brought the characters together and allowed us to get a better glimpse of their personalities.

Again spelling and capitalization but they're definitely better. The chapters are still pretty short but you're doing really good with the little amounts you have! Only a truly great writer can do that!
e chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
What an interesting array of characters! This is phenomenal! It starts out super fast and exciting and then slows down into a relaxing everyday type of thing while still describing the characters quickly! This chapter definitely caught my attention and I already feel close to the characters.

There are a couple capitalization and spelling errors. Nothing too extreme. Also it felt a little too quick for my liking.

It was still FREAKIN' AWESOME though. Can't wait to read on!
Bladesmith99 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Interesting start, I might have to read all of this now.
Prinstimon chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
The plot seems interesting. I'll be watching for updates