Reviews for A Obscura Vita
DanDlion Wine chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Nightmares; thank god there's no Sphere here.

I hope your mum lives.

:::
SkinnyLove203 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Oh my word...i know this is going to sound 'mad' but...
You remind me of me! haha no seriously! How you were describing the two personalities you have - like wise! Although, I don't mean like schizophrenic or anything.
But I will say this - I don't think you have to choose which side of yourself to portray or which side you feel is the real you. Honestly, they both are you. When you are happy and bubbly, that is you being happy and bubbly. But just like your personality(s), life also has it's ups and downs. One day, you are serious and 'dream' and fear the world; and the next day, life is just good and 'mad' - so don't worry about which person you are on the inside. The moment you label yourself or catagorise yourself into clicks, you lose your originality and real personality!

Also, (I know I am going on here - apologies) nightmares and dreams have to come true. It sucks sometimes because the things you fear the most are the things that usually end up coming to life. But if we never had nightmares, then dreams would become boring and lose their magic. Yet fearing your nightmare will only leave you afraid. Have you told your mom you love her? Tell her (I'm not ordering you too haha, just saying)! Tell her everyday, because you never know when your nightmares might become real.
Sorry for the long post :)
SkinnyLove203 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
awesome :)
a discordant combination chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Your tone and lexis is quite lovely. Your writing, although intriguing, isn't something I am sure of. From the writing of others you sometimes feel as if you can know and learn things about them, especially when in this way, you do not timidly say these things or quickly snap it out, you use your pauses, your tone of suspense... it's all done well. I am not sure how to phase what this chapter made me feel. The part about birds, metaphors, and your mother is done particularly well. I think it was the first and second girl part I think that maybe put me off slightly, because although I understand where you are coming from-I am very different around certain people, I cannot help it, like there is many versions of myself-I some how disliked your explained. Which is just a personal opinion and all.

You have a few small mistakes in this and the last chapter, just so you know. *shrug* They are not a big deal but still. In the title for this chapter you have written:: nihgtmarish, by accident obviously. And in the last, you misspelled wonderland. I am always spelling things incorrectly by accident, it would be nice to have auto correct when writing in my English book.

I hope you do continue to update, because overall it is really quite interesting and lovely.
a discordant combination chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
A very intriguing opening chapter. You make me curious.
Obscura13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012