Reviews for The Beast Within
annayh44 chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Interesting...Interesting...Interesting ! Hehe...what Leo is excatly? Hmmm mystery i want know really?update please... :D
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
I know I am a terrible person at not keeping up with all the stories-SORRY! OMG OMG OMG Lala-that was a GREAT CHAPTER! I LOVED how she got her friends to take to Leo but now with the ending-I have to WONDER what the HELL IS GOING TO HAPPEN! I know Daphne can't be happy at finding out about Leo and will be watching for another update and will try to do better-I think I am going to swoon again!
meeska chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
You NEED to FINISH
Daily Beauty chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
I want moooooore
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
OOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD (OMG)-this was waaaaaaaaaaaay 2 PERFECT Lala-I SWEAR I CANNOT GET ENOUGH! Daphne is one of kind and I HAVE REALLY FALLEN FOR LEO's character! I DIED LAUGHING at Daphne's little argument with-who I now-know is her brother! YOU DID AN AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING JOB HERE-AGAIN!
booklover19 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
I like it, please update soon :)
Michelle1236 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Awesome chapter! Update soon!

froggygrl chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Omg I'm totally digging this story! If u suddenly stop writing and drop this story I maaay b forced to hurt u :)
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
MY CURIOSITY is killing me BUT I LOVED how Leo changed in a blink of an eye! YOU have done a MARVELOUS JOB AT writing this story and you have LEFT ME WANTING MORE! I LOVED THE INNUENDO about Leo and the full moon-werewolf? Full moom thirsty? hmmmm-INTRIGUES ABOUND and HEART CAPTURED! WILL BE WAITING PATIENTLY (IM) FOR MORE AS ALWAYS!
Michelle1236 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Awww! He's just shy! I really want see what happens next!
Great chapter! I just wish it was longer!
until next time!

Michelle1236 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This sounds interesting! I want to read more! Please update soon!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
OH Lala-THIS HAS ALREADY STARTED OUT FANTASTIC! I think I have ANOTHER FAVORITE STORY FROM YOU! DAMN WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER CHAPTER OR TWO TO READ-I AM BEGGING AND ANXIOUSLY AWAITING THE NEXT ONE !