Reviews for Slender Man Nightmare
i wont tell you chapter 1 . 3/21
well I sleep that I was in my bed this nightmare happened 2 rimes ok and the first one was all in the bed I was under the covers then my ears hurt from a sound of static or something then it got louder and louder it hurted a lot then I remember it stopt and I got my head off the coverd and saw him ... the second nightmare was more terrifying then the first I was in bed like the first dream Ithen I hesrd thst sound again obsorry I forgot to mesntion that each time I heard that sound I count move but it hurted like hell I triedto stop it but I was under the covers and saying it in my head because I know he can he can read my mind and I coudenr talk because thed pain in my ears then I remember I told him I will never read anything of the creppypastas of him and others again but the sound got even louder when I woke up from the nightmssre I had im now afraid of him even if he might but I mean might not be real and he is the SLENDERMAN...
David0601 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
My name is David de Villiers, I was born in January 6, 1999. Everynight, I have a dream about the Slender Man. All my nightmares take long so I will just tell you my scariest two stories ever.

First, I walked outside to get laptop and someone outside was staring at me. He was faceless, no eyes, mouth, nose, ears or hair and he was skinny and tall. His arms were almost to the ground and he appeared to be wearing a suit, from MIB (Men In Black). I was frightened so I ran inside. I told my dad and he said I was crazy and needed to sleep. I looked up 'No Face' on Google and I found 'Slender Man', I researched him and suddenly fell asleep.

That night, I was in my house. I heard tapping on the window. I wanted to see who it was and it was no one. I walked to the door and suddenly I heard footsteps from behind me. I didn't look back and just ran outside. The door slamed behind me. I walked on and on. Suddenly, he was standing behind me. I looked behind me...THAT THING! THAT NIGHTMARE! JUST STARING AT ME! NO FACE! NO FACE AT ALL! So as I saw him, I ran away as fast as I could. I ran into the streets. It was very foggy. I had no choice, I had to run in the foggy streets. As I ran, I saw my school. I ran to my school and he was standing in a distance watching me! I yelled for help but no one answered. He was getting very close until he was so close that I was eye to eye with him. He put his scary hand on my shoulder and I woke up screaming!

The second night I fell asleep. I was in my bed at my uncle's house. He lived in a wooded area. I was on the laptop and a few seconds later, IT APPEARED ON THE SCREEN! I rapidly shut the laptop. After that I went to the lounge and watched a bit of TV. A few minutes later it was there again! I ran outside and as I walked near a tree, I saw myself on a MISSING poster. It said 'MISSING: David de Villiers with my photo on it. If you see this boy please contact. Missing for 2 years.' And Slender Man was standing on my right hand side. I was starting to panic. He came closer and then put his scary hand near my face. Wiping my tear. Then he raised his long arms in the air ready to slash me. I woke up screaming again and my dad was getting worried about me.

He took me to see a doctor and the doctor said try to get him out of my mind. For two days I never thought about him and he was HAUNTING MY DREAMS AGAIN! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!
Slenderpussy chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Im really scared of slenderman and yesterday night i had a dream about him. I was in my bed looking out the window then suddenly i see slendy on my neighbors house (like on the roof looking at me). I quickly went out of my room into my brother's room, suddenly a hand (or tentacle idk i couldn't tell, looked more like a hand to me) grabbed me. Then I shouted "IT'S SLENDY" but my brother was like "huh? Dafuq r u talkin aout" then he took me to my parents' car and started driving it. Turns out he didnt wanna hurt me he said that everything i knew about him were lies & rumours spread by someone else. He is still a human with hopes and dreams and feelings. He never killed anyone. He never will kill anyone. It is really hard to be rejected by everyone and be feared by everyone all because you have no face and you have tentacles. What would you do if you had no way to gain a friend or anything like that? It must be very lonely for slendy; all he wants is a friend. Then suddenly im back in my room and I have waken up in real life. It is 10:45 am. No trace of the dream i had the previous night (of course there isn't what was i thinking xD) so im kinda scared but if i ever see him ik he doesn't wanna hurt me :D just think of it that way slendy is NOT a mass murder. :D
Lewascan2 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
wow, and i though my slender man dream was bad. O.O That is a scary *** dream you had. Like a horror film scene.
slenderman chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
It isn't a dream be careful
DarkMeow chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I have had two nightmares I will always remember. The first one was when my grandfather's house was sinking into the ground, and me and him had to run to this car, and when we got in I said I was hungry and wanted Mcdonald's.
The second one was where I was at my grandfather's house and the door would keep opening and grenades would fly through the door.
Weird, huh?
thebigquestion chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Omg! Honestly, to tell the truth, I hadn't actually heard of Slender-man until my best friend downloaded one of the games onto my iPod this year lol. To me Slender-man is one of the worst nightmares and best horror games to have. Funny story is that when I went over to my best friend's house that Sunday afternoon, she played it while I watched, and she turned the sound up all the way and we huddled together while she made the character walk around in the cemetery, looking for the 7 pages. Funny part is that whenever Slender-man appeared out of nowhere and the dramatic music came suddenly she would scream so loud that it made me scream haha. I tried it myself but I couldn't seem to get the same thrill out of it alone. So tip: play Slender-man with a friend who screams a lot; makes the adventure more thrilling ;) But I think your nightmare of Slender-man is way awesomer than any videogame cuz it puts you in real life with Slender-man. Thanks for sharing!
Pzychotic chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Oh no, my buddy Slendy isn't that mean :( He always watches over me and protects me and stuff. It's pretty nice to have him around. The only thing is that he talks by nodding and waving his tentacles...
I'm sorry the myth of him haunted you, but I assure you that he's actually a really nice guy!
Well if you want to hear nightmares and stuff, I publish them on my page! You can check them out, but only if you really want to! They aren't that scary however.
Anyways, this was a creepy nightmare! :( Good job in writing it though!
Belladonna123 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Dude, be lucky you didn't dream yourself drawing his symbol.
I Write Everything chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I shall tell you a nightmare of my own. I dreamt that.. there was a dark aura in the air. I was outside, alone. I'd started a campfire though, considering the fact that it was nighttime... I sat down in front of the fire. Then, the dark aura kind of... increased. Then I began to chant something for some reason. By that point, the dark aura was just exploding within my soul, around my body. Then I went into a point of view where I could see myself. I was chanting in front of the fire for some reason... I don't even know what I was chanting. Then my point of view zoomed in to the left background... and... there he was. He didn't move his body, but... I could see him getting closer. His feet weren't moving, I know they weren't. How on earth chould he have been getting closer to me if he wasn't physically moving? I... I don't know the details... all I know is that he zoomed up in front of me, then the fire turned black. After that, I heard this horrible shouting everywhere... and all I could see was the God-awful face of his...
GunRecon 11 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
You know, I always look over my shoulder every minute or so. Slendy's the one I thank for that. I guess it's natural now...
Kamon24121 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Wow, that's scary! Thanks for sharing your dream/nightmare :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Ooh spooky. Flesh this out into a full Slendy story and you have the makings of a truly chilling tale.

It's not uncommon to become paranoid of Slendy when you're just getting into the Mythos or when you read too much about him. He's intended to cause paranoia. He's literally the fear of the unknown personified. I find it helped me to think of him less as an "evil" being and instead as an extremely foreign one, so alien to humans that he probably doesn't even understand our concepts of good and evil. Maybe he is sentient and curious about humans, or his morals are less black and white and more blue and orange. So his actions are actually neutral at best or uncaring at worst, and he just doesn't consider that maybe, just maybe, humans don't like it when you stalk people and kill/kidnap/do some other horrible third thing to them. Certainly doesn't help with the legends about him, but if you can find an explanation for his motives that sets right with you, it helps take the edge off of that unknowable quality of his. It also helps to be somewhat a lover of the strange, horrific, and bizarre, but not everyone has a natural talent for looking at the beauty of something so palpably, purposefully frightening.
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
..when I first found out about Slendy it was a few years ago...still scares me0_0 so I feel your pain...*hugs*
I've had a couple of nightmares and sleepless nights because of HIM...I have horrible anxiety and paranoia:I though I'm slowly getting over HIM...It helped that I drew him...in my opinion anything without a face is EVIL!
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh wow that sounds like a scary nightmare. It's every scarier how long it took you to recover from it.