Reviews for To Create A Character
DeleteMePlox chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Very helpful!
Who Is This Girl Anyway chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was quite a helpful little guide. I like the fact that it was quite a quick, concise read too, as it's something that can be skimmed quickly in times of need. :)

Katie.
booklover19 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I find this very interesting. When I read about the part "Mary-Sue and Gary-Stu", I thought you were right about that, some characters are so perfect you'd think there's no one that perfect.
Please, update soon! :)
Rain Crystal chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I found this to be very interesting. I read it and often thought 'Sounds like I have a Mary-Sue all over the place'. I can't say for sure if this helped, exactly, but it did make me think that I should try something besides a 'Mary-Sue' some how. I suppose I really do go for what I want to be.

I'm not sure what other tutorial I would ask you make. What about an 'Animal Friend'? I'm not sure I'll use it, but I'd be interested in what you had to say about one. If I have to be more specific, I'd have to say... a cat companion. I'm a cat person.

I think, ultimately, this will help someone who has trouble making characters. I thank you for sharing your words of wisdom. I hope to see another tutorial soon. Thank you!
Anxious Axolotl chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I have to be honest, some of it seemed to be satirical and some of it seemed really serious . I really enjoyed this though.

I was surprised you didn't have anything about Mary-Sue/ Gary-Stu's bottomless bag of comebacks! I'd like to see you thought on characters that support the character, like the comic relief, the love interest etc. Update soon!