Reviews for The End Times
PureHeartsWait chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
This is amazing. I pictured it all so vividly as if it were a scene from a movie. You did a great job and I thought that was a very noble act on his mothers part.
MysteriousFire chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Haha poor Damon, I hope Galeron won't get too mad at him ;)
Mad Hatter has become one of my favourite characters! Even when he's angry :p
MysteriousFire chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
I love all the visitors, especially the Mad Hatter! :D
Yay, this was a nice wake up, seeing a new chapter in my mailbox! (okay, it's 5pm already, but still ;p)
And I like that Galeron is friendly to Arthur, and he answers him (almost) everything he asks. Mostly the wise people don't bother to explain anything.
PureHeartsWait chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Awesome job!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Great chapter!
I'm really curious about the next guests. Is one of them Flourence?
Please update soon! :)
Halina chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
:D
MerryNightWanderer chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
EXCITING PLOT DEVELOPMENT! Like a previous reviewer pointed out, this does seem very Tolkien-esque, but I'm going to venture a guess and say that you meant for it to be that way.
SoulResonance chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
I like this chapter :P
The song kinda brings something different and adds to the effect... and good on Halina for writing it! :3
MysteriousFire chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
I am honoured to be in the same room as you, that would freak me out if someone told me that! :D
The Dust in his song reminds me of His Dark Materials!
I love Arthurs curiosity! (god, I need google translator for typing reviews... the next one I type in dutch, up to you to translate it :p)
SoulResonance chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
A very vivid world you've created- I like the characters and the settings! The humour is particularly Tolkien-ish (and Jake-ish, obviously)!
Looking forward to see where this goes... the 'Him' and the dark forces stuff is all rather ominous... :P
MysteriousFire chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
"Still having difficulty with snakes and spiders" x)
It's brilliant how you can make everything so believable!
And yay, the Elf (forgot his name) is back! Can't wait to see what happens when Arthur meets him...
I love the friendship between Damon and Arthur too
Please continue this way, it was the best chapter until now :)
MerryNightWanderer chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
You are too sweet XD Anywho, I thought this chapter may have been the best yet. I loved how you went deeper into characters and such. I really hope that this story continues the path it's on :)
MysteriousFire chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Brilliant chapter!
One typo remark: Galeron tried to pick up Galeron? Shouldn't it be Arthur? :)
And Arthur's mother reminds me of Lily and Harry somehow.
Can't wait to read more!
MysteriousFire chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Brilliant story Jake!
You do great with fantasy!
And it reminds me of Lord of the Rings and Narnia somehow ;)
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3