Reviews for Caught Up In Your Embrace Lost in our Secret Place
UnicornSlayer chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This flows very nicely. I love poems about sleeping and dreams, theirs something romantic and nastolgic (sorry if that's spelled wrong) about them. I enjoyed this.
BlackButler.SoulEater.Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Stay strong, Gabby.
Raymond Lamar Gilstrap chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Nice! I like this and I also like Skillet so that drew me in! What song were you listening to? Let me guess, "Don't Wake Me"? LOL!
marceline the vampire queen chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is beautiful - I love the flow of it, and the repetition of "I'm dreaming, I'm sleeping". Makes it kind of haunting and distant, like a hallucination. The words, "Don't wake me from this, it's all I have left" really get across the tragedy of it. Great poetry! :)
True Talker chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This had made me think.
dietredpop chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That's sweet. And the reference is well-drawn. I can't say I love the lack of punctuation and capitalization in places, but it seems to work.
Somehow mellow and lusty at the same time.
TheChildrenAreScreaming chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
She didn't deserve you. I hope you know that.
LsyBlurb chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I love the continuity of the line "I'm dreaming, I'm sleeping". It made the whole thing that much better and really got the message across. This was beautifully written, I love your word choice! And the emotions were very clearly conveyed, so amazing job! :D
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is extreamly lovely! It has such an ellegant grace to it, with a beautiful flow. Amaizng job, keep it up :D