Reviews for The Reapers Apprentice: Uprising
KayMacD chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
Aww. Is Nyx ever going to use the weapon? I think it'd be interesting to see.
So all this story has happened in the span of two weeks? My, how time flies. :P
It's funny, actually, when you think about the whole length of it. It's almost 60000 words now. Impressive. :) And it's funny how far it all goes, when a story goes on for that long. There's an entire universe in it now. It's so in depth.
Does that make any sense? I don't know. Maybe it doesn't. :/
Well, it doesn't matter anyway. It's still great, as always, and I hope you update soon. It's always great to read. :)
KayMacD chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
YOU'RE BACK!
Sorry, perhaps a little melodramatic...
No, but really! I've missed you! Welcome back! 3
It's okay that this chapter was short. It helped get my memory back. :)
I hope you update soon! I've really missed this story!
KayMacD chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Oh, that Keir. That deceptive little dude. :P
Um...yeah. Story's still awesome, by the way. Other than that...not much to say...
This sorta looks like a fish... O but not really...wow I'm just wasting space.
Still awesome. Update soon (I say that too much...).
KayMacD chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
This is like a horror movie, this last part. You want to yell at them, "He's alive!" but then everyone would just turn and look at you like you're crazy because you're yelling at a computer...
But yeah. Update really soon! This is probably the biggest cliffhanger yet...
KayMacD chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Egads! (I say that, even if no one else does.) How cliffhangery.
Thanks for still reading my story, by the way. I've asked a lot of people to read it, but you're the only one that's seemed to have followed through. So thanks. :)
And I'll keep reading and reviewing yours for as long as you update it for me. It's really quite unique, something you don't see very often. And I'm really curious to see if Nyx is okay and if he manages to fulfill the awesome prophecy Betelgeuse has predicted and if Ambrosine ever manages to retire and all those awesome things. So update soon!
KayMacD chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Good for Samael for being a nice person and staying with Ambrosine. We need more killers like that. :)
I can't believe the Masters kept such a big secret from all the reapers for so long. They must be pretty evil, when it comes down to it. But there does need to be death in the world; there's no denying that...hmm. That's quite a predicament.
Anyway, I'm finding it really hard to find much to critique about this story. It's pretty awesome, to tell you the truth. And I'm glad you've decided to keep writing it the same way. Knowing what you want to do as an author is pretty important. :)
So, with that said, update soon!
KayMacD chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Wow. I wonder what the parchments say.
Yeah, that's a pretty short review, so I'm gonna add some gramatical things. Watch your apostraphes, because a lot of times you say "Master's" instead of "Masters." So just be wary, I suppose. And there are also some questions that end in periods and things like that to watch out for. Little things, really. Not a lot to worry about.
Anything else I might say is...make it less formal? Try and make what Ambrosine's saying outside of quotation marks - descriptions and those things - sound more like what she's thinking at that moment and less like she's sitting there explaning it to you. But, of course, without taking it too far in the other direction.
I dunno. Just suggestions. Feel free to ignore them and do what you do. Update soon (cuz I do wanna know what the parchments say)! :D
KayMacD chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Nyx seems pretty rebellious. I wonder what the Masters are going to talk about and what Nyx might do later on. Update soon!
KayMacD chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Whoa! I didn't expect Nyx to do that! I wonder what the Masters are like. I hope you'll update soon!
P.S.-I do enjoy giving reviews, and I'm happy it's motivating you. And I appreciate you reviewing on my story, too. That always brightens my day. :D
Noctiphobia chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Wow, this is a great story!
KayMacD chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Ooh! Cliffhanger! I'm excited for your next update! :D
I wonder if we'll ever figure out Ambrosine's real name? Either way, I'm rooting for her and for this story. The world of the Reapers is very interesting and different from other stories I've read. Update soon!
KayMacD chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I like the way this story is going. It's ominous and exciting at the same time.
Update soon!
KayMacD chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is a good first chapter. I wonder what the second test is for Gavin. :D
Update soon!