Reviews for Before
Shauni Cooper chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wow. What a peculiar piece. Yet I am glad to have stumbled upon it. Your concept is 'out of the box', uncommon. You packed so much imagery and angst in this piece quite brilliantly I might add. I also enjoyed the first person perspective you gave this piece; allowing me to easily feel the emotions portrayed. Indeed a marvelous piece of work. Descrptions were moving too. Very well done, a great read. :)

As always, keep writing!

-Shauni
Grammatical Assassin chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I like this piece you have written here. This is of course only my opinion, but as I read this I had an image in my mind of a movie scene with two german schoolboys in a pre-WWII setting, having this conversation. Then the camera zooms slowly in on the boy who is speaking until all you can see are his eyes. The camera then slowly zooms out again, only now the boy is older, and is now lying dead on the gound eyes wide open as battle rages all around. He is wearing a soldiers uniform. More soldiers run passed as explosions and gunfire litter the atmosphere. For some reason I also see a movie title. Mein Soldat. Sorry about all that LOL, just thought it might be cool for you to know that ya‘ got my mind workin‘.

On a side note, did you know that there were more than a hundred failed attempts to assassinate Hitler during his rise to power. Everyone from the milkman to his righthand man tried to kill that guy..
the clockwork gallery chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Why doesn't this have any reviews? It's completely awesome!